Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagar Sathe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar SatheYour feedback matters!
I get bad smell from mouth since childhood n also I have digestion problem that is after taking food I get vomiting sensation. What should i do?
For 2 years 6th child is it bad for her to drink 1 1/2 lit milk per day. Does it develop kidney stones even gallbladder.
Hi my wife LMP was on 1 Jan 2018 nd she is pregnant now can you let me know how many week pregnant she is nd when shul the fist scan to be done.
I have a prblm in sleeping. I don't get enough sleep. And thats why I feel weak and my life becoming hell. Please help sir.
Hai, do you have some techniques for teeth whitening at home naturally ,please share with us and I done teeth cleaning 2 times in a dental clinic and I was a coffee addict few weeks back ,but now I am free from that habit because of my teeth discoloration and also because of too much use of sweets my one teeth decayed and it have one small dark hole like patches over here so please help me for natural teeth whitening and for teeth recovery and also for recovering from very small white spots on teeth.
Hi! I am 35 years old has suffered two consecutive miscarriage. The first miscarriage resulted due to heartbeat stopped after 11 week of pregnancy. That resulted in D and C procedure. I had Torch panel test which was positive and was started on antibiotic medicine. I quickly resumed my menstrual cycle. The second miscarriage was due to no visible fetal pole till the end of first trimester. The gestational sac was found healthy with no evidence of fetal pole. That per advise of doctor pregnancy ended up in D and E procedure which was unremarkable. Since then, almost three and half month gone and I had not resumed my menstrual cycle. The sonogram findings are normal indicating NORMAL ovary and LESS THAN NORMAL endometrial thickness. I have already completed one course of Deviry 10 mg and one course of Novelon. The another course of novelon is underway. My recent hormone levels Estradiol - E2 is 40.37 pg/ml and Serum progesterone (ECLIA) is 15.9 ng/ml. Now the question is what could be the possible causes for this inordinate delay in resuming menstrual cycle as this is causing physiological and well as psychological stress to body and mind.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
- Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
- Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
- The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
- You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
- For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
- You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
- You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
- You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
- You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!