Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagar Sathe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar SatheYour feedback matters!
I have got fungal problem on both legs and it is prevailing for very long time. I taken medicines to no avail, it comes out again and again.
My girlfriend always awakes from sleep in midnight and she sweats. What can she do so that she get rides from this problem.
I am not getting erection at all from last 2 years. Excitement is completely absent. Sometimes get morning erections. What is the causes for ED and how much time it takes to get cured?
Hi I am 30 man. I feel low energy and also leg pain from 3-4 days. So please let me knw the reason and any diet I have to take for energy.
Vitamins are literally translated to vita and amins, which are important ingredients for overall good health. They are required in minor quantities and are therefore part of the list of micronutrients. Vitamin H is actually a part of the vitamin B complex, and is also the vitamin B7. It is known as vitamin H given the German word for Haar and Haut, which stands for hair and skin. In fact, this vitamin is most beneficial for the good health of hair and skin. Read on to know more about its functions, benefits, and sources.
- It is manufactured by the gut bacteria and is essential for normal body growth and development.
- Required for good hair and skin. Reduced amounts can lead to hair loss/thinning, and dermatitis
- Essential for metabolism and converts the protein, carbohydrates, and fat into energy that can be used by the body
- Carries carbon dioxide through the body
- Required for good functioning of sweat glands, bone marrow, and nervous system
- Increases the speed of metabolism and converting food into energy. This can be used for weight loss, as it helps in quickly breaking down food into energy.
- It helps lower levels of LDL in the body, which is the bad cholesterol. It, therefore, reduces the incidence of heart attack and the stroke.
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood sugar levels, by converting the carbohydrates in the food. Diabetics can take supplements to maintain optimal sugar levels at all times. Taken with chromium, it stimulates glycemic control and improves glucose tolerance.
- It is a great antioxidant and is known as the nourishing vitamin. It removes cellular waste and gets rid of toxins formed in the body, leading to overall health.
- Biotin, as it is also called, also is important for good skin. It promotes growth of nails and skin. Most skin products used to treat conditions like acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., contain biotin.
- It is known to improve wrinkles as it improves cellular fibre activity, reduces breakage of collagen, and improved protein formation in the skin.
- It boosts the growth of new hair follicles and and is very vital for the health of hair. It is very useful in treating hair thinning, and brittle hair. Hair oils contain vitamin H which provides nutrition.
- Vitamin H is also given as a supplement during pregnancy for health of the mother and the baby
- Vitamin H is naturally formed in the body by the gut bacteria
- Additionally, foods also contain it. Non vegetarian sources include organ meat including chicken and fish.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, etc.
- Eggs and yeast are also good sources. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.