Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar S LadYour feedback matters!
My baby is 10 month old. He is drinking formula milk plus my milk. In day time and evening time I give him Buffalo milk. Fruits and vegetables in day time. But in night time my baby wants formula milk .His present weight is 8 .95. Is it is good to have formula milk in night time.
Hi doctors, I have 7 months baby with average weight 5.7 kg. My baby swallow 5 ml machine oil accidentally and after 16 hours she vomiting milk. Is it harmful to her? Please suggest.
Hello sir, Please tell me in detail that what kind of foods can I give to my baby after 6 months if my baby takes these well.
My daughter age is 15 month And 10 days. When his age is 6and half months than we find that she is suffering from Iron deficiency Anemia. That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% and that time required blood transfusion. After that when she admitted in hospital that time Hemoglobin level is 10.38% and at presently We take some test. At present hemoglobin % is 12.20 and LDH level 597U/L and S. Ferritin level is 63.8 ng/ml and we also taken HB ELECTROPHORESIS and result is HB A- 96.5%, HB A2-2.3% and HB F -1.2%. Now I want to know the above report result mean. Can you tell me please? Presently vomiting problem for 3 days after eating.
My 4 years old child is having fever since last night. I have given her relent syrup. Doctor not available today. Any suggestions. But fever still there.
Respected sir/mam now my baby is 6 weeks old. Please tell me which vaccines are mandatory. And which are optional.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.
My two month old daughter is suffering from constipation. She is feeding well and passing urine properly, but due to not passing motion, she cries whole night.
My baby was prematurely born on the 33rd week. She is now 4 months old and weighs 5.1 kg now. She is exclusively breastfed, but for a few days now I noticed a drop in my breast milk supply. When I consulted the paediatrician he advised to give NAN stage 1. I fed her nan twice a day, but after feeding her formula milk she's either vomiting or passing stool in green color. While breastfeeding she used to pass motion once in 5-6 days, but while feeding formula she's passing motion 2-3 times a day and its greenish. Should the change in the colour of stool be a cause of worry? Otherwise she's very active, no signs of any pain or discomfort. Please advise.
Mainly used in Ayurved to make Digestive Disorder Powder in powder (Churan Form)
Asafetida also some time used as sedative.
How to use:
Stomach Problem: Dissolve ½ t/s in semi hot water n Drink 2-3 times a day
Ear pain due to cold: Mix Garlic with neem oil & use as ear drops for 2-4 days
Gas: use with Banana
Toothache: Mix with Lime Juice & place it in the effected teeth area
Asthma: Mix with Honey & add Juice of white onion
Its good to use in Diabetes , Heart problem , Sex Debility , Menses problem , Digestive disorder related issue too , etc?Overall its best in home remedy & available in every home.
My son is 7 years old and he is weak and thin. He doesn't eat food properly. please suggest a good nutrients and medicine.
Hi All, I blessed with baby girl after completing 9 months Baby girl weight is 1500gms its been 2 week she born Now she is suffering from cold We visited doctor last week and he given nasa spray but cold did not got reduced ,now we are worrying a lot as she is already low weight Can any one please suggest how long it takes to reduce and how to treat it Symptoms Sneezing Slight sound while breathing She is drinking milk but reduced some what now No fever.
My 4 year old son has accumulated wax in both ears. I consulted two doctors and both advised ear drops and said the wax will come out by itself. I wanted to know if extracting wax through vacuum or water spray is not recommended for small kids? What should I do. Please suggest.
Hi my daughter is of 6 years old. And has problem of bedwetting. Eventhough she goes to bathroom before bed. And she drinks water after 10 PM. We have given lots of medicine and consult to the doctor. Pls. Suggest the solution.
I am 26 years old and breastfeeding. I get leg cramps in the night. I take my meals on time. I drink milk at night but still because of the pain I can't sleep the whole night. Please prescribe any medicines.
My 1 year old is sick with a temperature of 80 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do.
An new baby girl is of only 42 days & still having too much hairs on her forehead so tell me how to remove it while massage.
3 crucial things a newborn needs the most
Newborns primarily need your love, care, and attention. If you aren't sure whether you're on the right track with your little one, read on to find out the 3 most important things that your newborn needs:
1. Skin-to-skin contact: one of the best ways to speed up the bonding process with your newborn is by having as much as possible skin-to-skin contact with your child. This is important as the newborn connects through smell and touch during this time. The senses of your baby are naturally tuned to react to the feel of your bare skin and your distinctive smell.
Many studies also suggest that close physical contact can help in reducing stress in your newborn so as to allow its biological drive to come through and easily latch onto your breast to feed itself. In other words, it ensures a higher chance of getting the newborn started on breast milk in case your child is not taking to your breasts easily.
2. To be breastfed: the best food for your baby is milk that is produced by you. Breast milk offers a host of benefits that go beyond basic nourishment. According to research conducted by the national institute of environmental health sciences, a child faces 20% lower chances of dying between the ages of 28 days and 1 year if he or she is breastfed.
Protecting your child from illnesses such as childhood cancers or type 1 and type 2 diabetes, allergies, and obesity are some of the very important benefits that mother's milk can provide.
3. Swaddling your baby right: wrapping a blanket snugly around the body of your newborn can help calm your little one and promote sleep. Several studies reveal that this technique of swaddling (which is done to resemble the mother's womb) if done correctly can bring about longer and better sleep for your child as well as reduce instances of crying. It also ensures your baby stays warm and comfortable.