Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagar P. Mande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar P. MandeYour feedback matters!
Everything you do in your life is basically to get someone to like you, or at least, not to dislike you. You may try to impress your parents, friends, spouse or even your colleagues, or rather you may just want someone to like you more. But this urge of ‘wanting to be liked by others’ is something almost all humans desire. In fact, it has become a way of life. Most people associate likability to physical appearance. While it does work to some extent initially, in the long run, it is your personality and behaviour that actually make a difference.
Seven ways to get people to like you:
1. Find out their interests: Every individual’s thought process is ultimately around his/her own self. Therefore, when you show a level of interest in a person, that person begins to reciprocate the interest in you. Hence the first step towards getting people to like you is by showing interest in them. This mutual admiration society builds itself in time from being virtual & simulated towards authenticity and genuinely being interested.
2. Be kind, compassionate and empathic: When someone shows warmth, it breaks the ice and makes it easier to become friendly. You don’t need to overdo anything to look attractive. You just need to be clean and maintain good hygiene and be kind to be reciprocated with the same.
3. Being humorous: People are generally more attracted towards someone who can make them laugh at times of distress. The class clown, for instance, is usually a popular kid. However, don’t constantly joke around or play pranks as the other person may get annoyed and frustrated instead.
4. Be energetic and enthusiastic: We actually tend to mirror the behaviour of those we spend more time with. Talk about what you love doing and show sincere enthusiasm and that energy will attract millions. Show them your enthusiasm through your voice, your body language and your confidence.
5. Your body language plays a role: Avoid the body language that conveys the signals of boredom or disinterest. For instance, crossing your arms at your chest gives an impression that you are disinterested in the other person and don’t want to be talked to, or, sighing heavily conveys the message that you are disgusted or frustrated.
6. Don’t be judgemental; accept the person as he/she is: Pay attention to other’s concerns and try nodding your head as you speak. Generally, people tend to mirror the body language of those around them in order to better understand what other people are feeling. By nodding your head you convey the message that you consider their views to be desirable which makes people more inclined to agree with you.
7. Smile and make an eye contact: The eyes are an incredible part of our body. Making an eye contact with someone tells them that you are engaged in what they have to say and are interested in them. Smile with your eyes, as if you are truly happy meeting or speaking to that person.
However, you don’t need to fake yourself up to get others to like you. Just be yourself and love yourself first. Being yourself however doesn’t mean you can do what ever you wish to, as you cannot be happy if you are not empathic. One needs to balance eastern and western perspectives and live by good values and integrity and others will naturally start liking you.
My eye is week. But water in come my eye from someday when I am going travel and see tv. I am also wearing eyeglass so what can I do?
I am suffering from body itching from 7 to 8 days. Is it any symptoms of disease or simple problem. Tell me some solution for curing this. Any natural solution also.
Hii sir mujhe 3 months SE erectile dysfunction ki problem hai to main ek ayurvedic doctor ke pass gya UN NE mujhe ye medicines diye Jo is prakar hai -- 1. Divya shilajeet rasayan vati - subah sham ek ek goli 2. Divya youvnamrit vati - subah sham ek ek goli 3. Manmath Ras - subah sham ek ek goli 4. Moosli Pak power - suabh sham ek ek chamach dudh ke sath Doctor please aap bataye kya ye medicines shi hai inhe lene SE koi problem to nhi hai Na ya koi side effect main suna hai Ayurvedic medicine ka koi side effect nhi hota please doctor iska jawab de Thank you sir.
I can't control my thoughts. I can't even sleep properly because of them. I think stuff which I don't want to think and then suddenly I come back to the moment forgetting what was I thinking. It's really bad. It isn't allowing me to concentrate either. Please tell me what to do. It's like daydreaming which gets off my memory suddenly.
I have PCOS doctors say that I can conceive but my husband thinks that I cannot so can I never conceive.
What is the treatment for scars formed on face due to chickenpox. Can black spots that are formed due to this chickenpox can become normal. I have small holes on my forehead and near ears. What's the solution for this? Which medical treatment?
My kid is every thin his age is 4 years & weight very low 10 kgs how ti increase weight give some tips or advise improve weight.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.
Related Tip: Would You Like To Burn Fat While You Sleep?