Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar GhanwatYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years male. I am having hair loss problem. I gave a lot of dandruff it starts itching if I dnt wash my hair every alternate day. I guess I am balding. I need. Help. please suggest some remedies for remove dandruff completely?
I am 33 years old male. I am suffering from lipoma. I found 5 to 10 fatty lumps in my body. What to do? Thanks.
My name is vikas kumar. I am 24 years old. I am getting pain in my stomach past 3 to 4 days. It is to much what I do?
Hi I'm a male or boy which type of fruits or any fruits or vegetables by eating or consuming works and gives or show great result or works for our skin and gives us fairer , glowing and clear skin on our face and body and keeps our skin healthy please tel me plz.
Maine gf ke sath without protection sex kiya 24 fav ko uske period 18 ko ate h pr is baar nhi aye use koun si medicine de ki use period a jaye.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
I am very Lazy and feel tired, never wanna do anh kind of work as I am only 20 yrs. Student. Have back ache due to this. please suggest me any supplement.
My beloved boyfriend died in a tragic accident 5 months ago. We were in a relationship since a very long time. I was extremely sad when he died. But as time passed, I started to get over his death and move on with my life. I stopped thinking about him and remembering him from a long time. But very recently, I've been getting dreams of him and last night I saw his ghost in front of me. I was very very scared. I'm still very scared to go to sleep tonight. I'm also scared to switch my lights off in the dark. I'm telling the truth. I'm not joking at all. I'm serious. Please help me!
I am getting pimples heavily what should I do to cure them. And my face looks ugly. Any lotion remove acne and pimples.
2-3 years se mere hair bahut jhad rhe h pls koi yesi dawa bataye jo jaldi kaam kre aur mere hair phle jese ho jaye.
I am 30. But I have very less kind f beard. So I want to know is there any kind f treatment by which I will get a very fast result n my beard will form n grow very fast. Thank you.
Hi As my wife has been been advised by dentists to take 3M ceramic self ligating braces. Need to know more about this and cost
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.