Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhana DharmadhikariYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old .The thing is that I had a sexual contact with my husband before 1 and half month .i have taken ipill within 24 hr and have done pregnancy too aftr a week and the result was negative .But it has been a week m not feeling well ,a kind of body pain, drowsiness,nausea and vomiting .Is der any chance of getting pregnant . Please suggest.
Is there any problem having sex in periods and its good to both of us or not and can we do it regularly is periods times or we should do it some times when its required mostly and I wanna know it and if we have high tensed mood what we should at that time or we can use condoms for having sex at period time.
My boyfriend has sex with protection. And he does let sperms in the vagina. Last many month I am getting white discharge in high proposition. And also im getting rashes. And vagina smells very bad. Please find me solutions.
Dear Dr, I'm 32 year female. I'm pregnant and I completed my 4 month. My weight 54 kg. Mera weight nahi gain ho raha hai. Kis months se Tommy aana start hota hai. Kya pregnancie ke time sex Karne par koi problem toh nahi hoti. Mujhe kafi weakness rehti hai. Report sab normal hai. Thoda whirt discharge hota hai Kabhi Kabhi.
Hi, I am 34 years old lady. I got married 2 years back. My periods are not regular since it started. I was suffering from PCOD as doctor said. I took treatment from various gynaecologist but its not regular till now. Now I am not able to conceive cause I am not aware of unsafe days because of irregularities in my periods. Please suggest.
Hi. I'm 20 years old girl. Actually last week me and my boyfriend had sex at that time the condom had been damaged. But I don't want to be pregnant now. And I can't consult with any doctor about this topic. So please help me. What do I should? which medicine will help me about this problem. Please tell me as soon as possible. Please please please please.
I am unmarried and facing problem in periods. I always had periods regularly but from last one month its happening regularly and very minimal like drop by drop.
Hi, I am 34 yrs old and underwent Lapro hysterectomy in Aug 2015. Gynae noticed endometriosis and I was also diagnosed with Tb. Gynae put me on AKT 4 for 2 months and now I am on AKT2 for 4 months. Please let me know when to take AKT2 tablet, wat time of the day and before or after meals?
Suggest me some home methods to check pregnancy please can I check or take pregnancy test after two days from intercourse.
All of a sudden some kind of scars or you can say all the nerves of my wife's breast started appearing. We are worried about that. What possibly could be the reason behind this. All this happened after 1 month of her abortion. Even the size of her breast is bigger than previously. Pls suggest.
My wife menses cycle is not stop from 1 mount. Please give me a solution to stop my wife menses cycle?
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)