Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hiiii, Mera face ka color very fair tha Lekin abhi who fair dark hua hai to Kya mai Mera original color wapas pa Sakata hoon? Or kaise.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"
I have brown marks on my face I want to show you but I can't find place I can send m pic. So plzz help me.
Can I apply olive oil to my face daily? As I have very dry skin on the face? Can it cause me any problems or will it make my skin look dark and funny?
The area under my eyes has got depressed inside with dark circles my age is 22 and I look like a old man.
How to stop prefluid always remain at the face of the penis and itching even if sexually not active?
My skin becomes dull and black from last two months. What I have to do for better skin. Please give me natural solution.
I have fissure due to which a chunk of skin has grow at anus. What should I do. But the process is very slow and I do not want to undergo operation. PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING.
I am 25 years old male and recently I have been suffering from a skin disease named eczema. I have dry eczema on my thigh it looks too ugly and always itching what can I do?
Hello respected doctor's, my mother age 59 and working women, she take allopathy treatment for knees pain last 12 years but no improvement, last 2 month she take homeopathy treatment and her condition better. Now a days some skin problems found allergy. She take NATRUM PHOSPHORICUM 12X, CALCAREM phosphoric 12X, MAGNESIUM PHOSPHORICUM 6X AND DESMODIUM Q. She take those medicine and now better but skin problems occur, is that problem happened because change treatment allopathy to homeopathy, please solve this problem give homeopathy treatment for skin problems. Thank you.
Hello doctor am 25 years old guy I have dark circles under the eyes. I sleep 7 hours a day but the dark circles does not gone. What is the best homeopathic medicine for this dark circle condition?
Exclusive – Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery
The 8-point facelift is a comprehensive, non-invasive rejuvenation programme which is offered by Dr Vivek Mehta at Pulastya Skin Clinic & Laser Centre, New Delhi. Developed by Dr Mauricio de Maio from Brazil the "8 Point Approach" is a revolutionary new way to achieving a non-surgical face lift without any downtime. In fact, this technique is now our most popular treatment.
The concept of restoring volume and structure in the face to give the skin the support it needs is now very well-established – the days of just filling lines and creases should be long gone. Better understanding of the compartments of the face and the patterns of volume loss has meant that our ability to rejuvenate and beautify the face has become much more sophisticated.
Lifting Effect with Dermal Fillers
The 8-point facelift is a technique for creating a lifting effect using the smallest amount of dermal filler material.
It is a subtle and elegant method which can deliver a very pleasing effect:
-looks and feels very natural – not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
-enhances and lifts the structure, shape and dynamics of the face
-also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
-gives a general brightening effect
-reduces of dark circles or under-eye hollows
-offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
-helps skin look younger for longer
The 8 point treatment encompasses:
-cheek structure, volume and definition
-tear troughs, which can create a tired appearance
-nose to mouth contours
-jowl area and jawline
Is It Right For Me?
The “8-point facelift” is ideal for patients who have a little skin laxity. If you are over the age of 35 it is almost certain that you would see a benefit with this. Often a very subtle treatment can have a striking effect and in addition, it will help keep your skin in good condition for the longer term.
If there is more severe laxity then a good result is still achievable but more filler material and a different technique may be required for best results.
Is It Expensive?
The 8-point facelift is the most cost-effective method we have found for delivering results with a minimal use of injectable product. The skill is in knowing where and how to place the injections in order to influence the facial structure.
How Fast Does It Work?
As the 8-point facelift uses facial filler injections, the effects are immediate. Patients are always surprised just how much difference a few tiny injections can make.
What About After-Effects?
Using top brand modern fillers means that most of the time there are minimal or no after-effects. A little short term swelling or bruising is possible and the pin pricks where the injections are placed may show, but there are very short term effects which are easily disguised with makeup.