Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin VanmoreYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. I am sound healthy boy. I don't know I am suffering from leg pain only for 5-10 minutes only when I am sitting or sleeping on that moments my leg in a foot rest mood. Suddenly I am moving my foot I am feeling little pain below my foot and back side of my left leg only. I am not feeling any pain in my right side leg. I don't know what happens with me? Blood circulation are not functioning properly or what? It's always happens only for 5-10 minutes only. Please suggest me.
I am 17 years old, I had a bald spots in the sides of the forehead. How to regrowth hair in the bald spots naturally.Please tell.
I am getting Pimples Frequently on my Face. Every 10 days a pimple Grows on my Nose my Face is oily skin please suggest how to get Rid of this.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from a serious hairfall condition. I have tried many shampoos and conditioners. I also massage with hair oil. But the hairs keep on falling. Tell me some good stuff that can stop this problem, may be a little.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a problem after I sleep water is coming into my mouth. How the control it. Any home tips. Suggest me?
I am 58 years old I have diabetic, hyper tension, acidity and gas trouble give me suggestion to cure.
A healthy diet is not only important for that toned waistline, but it also keeps your bones healthy. Two of the most important nutrients needed for healthy bones are Calcium and Vitamin D. Calcium helps in strengthening your bones while Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption in the body. If the bones are not healthy, it can lead to bone disorders such as osteoporosis and rickets.
If you want to keep your bones fighting strong and healthy, here are some diet tips that you can follow:
Consume Yoghurt: A very good breakfast option, Yoghurt contains 30% of calcium and 20% of Vitamin D as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), both being vital for healthy bones. It also contains little in terms of calories so that you don’t have to lose sleep over your waistline.
Milk: If you think milk is just for kids, think again. Milk is one of the best sources of protein and calcium; infact it contains 30% of calcium as per RDA. So yes! Drop all inhibitions and drink that glass of warm milk to keep your bones healthy.
Cheese: Another milk-based product, cheese is also rich in protein and calcium. You need to make sure that the cheese you consume is the fat-free version in order to restrict calorie intake.
Sardines: If you are planning on getting a fish sandwich for lunch, then you are on the right track. Sardines are not only rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids, but they also contain calcium and Vitamin D is high amounts.
Eggs: Don’t fear the egg yolk. Not so fast now! Egg yolk contains Vitamin D, an essential nutrient that facilitates calcium absorption in the body. Eggs are also one of the best super-foods as they are a powerhouse of various nutrients.
Spinach: Remember Popeye, the cartoon sailor whose muscular frame was attributed to spinach. Now let’s get down to the facts. Spinach contains calcium, fibre and iron – all very essential for your body. Consuming spinach regularly is one ‘go green’ way to keep your bones healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.