Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SangamnerkarYour feedback matters!
Here debunking 8 popular health myths-
1) Watch your portions: This rule is the source of major eating disorders. The moment we curb or restrict the food we're eating, we also stop agreeing with our hunger levels. We ignore the body’s demand. Instead of controlling your portion size, try asking 'Am I full? Am I still hungry?'
2) Exercise all the time: Exercise is certainly good. It helps in relieving the stress. However, vigorous exercise when you have cold or are feeling unwell may have a damaging effect. Always try to ask yourself, "Am I feeling better after doing exercise?" If the answer is "yes", keep at it. If you feel otherwise take a break.
3) Minimise your caffeine intake: Although excess of coffee can be bad, it is not really a nutritional criminal. Small doses of caffeine stimulate mental, memory and physical faculties. Regular coffee consumption may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease as well as some cancers. The coffee bean is also a rich source of antioxidants.
4) Drink lots and lots of water: Excessive water intake has a medical name, 'polydipsia', and it can be dangerous. Anywhere above 4 litres a day, (unless you are an athele) can disturb body’s electrolyte balance, especially potassium. The kidneys can also get damaged if they are filtering excessive amounts of fluid.
5) Stay away from alcohol: There is no denying the health and social perils of excess alcohol. However, moderated drinking has been its benefits. It increases HDL levels i.e. the good cholesterol, as well as decreases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and gall bladder disease. Particularly appreciable is red wine for it is a fine antioxidant.
6) Skip carbs to stay slim: Fad diets can be of temporary help. Carbohydrates or carbs are important for the body’s overall wear and tear. Carbs must not be completely shunned for they give energy.
7) Eat low-calorie to be healthy: When you buy food stuffs that’s labeled 'Low Cal' you're in fact buying junk. Our bodies need the entire food that we're eating in order to digest it and to retain its nutrients properly. If we can't stomach the real product, why not make our own, healthier version, and leave out all of the added sugars and heavy creams?
8) Avoid fat: When we substitute the real deal with toxic fillers in order to create a "fat-free" product, our body isn't getting the nutrition or satiation it's craving, so we keep eating. Don't skimp out or cheat yourself on healthy fats: Go for it!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am 33 years old, I had sex after 2 days of my periods end. My periods are regular with 27 days cycle and 3 days blood flow. But this month its 6 days over my expected date and m felling that periods may start with some pain in stomach. M I pregnant. I have no other symptom. Or its just a late period.
सेक्स के दौरान सिसकियन क्यो भरती है महिलाएं
सेक्स के दौरान कई ऐसी प्रकियाएं होती हैं जो एक दूसरे को आनंद देती है जिनमें से महिलाओं का सेक्स के दौरान आवाज निकालना भी है।
अगर सेक्स के दौरान आपकी पार्टनर भी आह या उफ की आवाजें निकालती है तो ये एक साधारण प्रकिया है।
इसका मतलब ये नहीं कि आपकी पाटर्नर संतुष्ट हो रही है। हां लेकिन कुछ केसेस में महिलाएं संतुष्टी के दौरान भी आवाजे निकालती हैं। ज्यादातर महिलाओं से इस बारे में पूंछा गया तो उनका जवाब बिल्कुल सीधा था वे ऐसा अपने पुरुष साथी को संतुष्ट करने के लिए करती है।
जबकि कुछ का कहना था जब उनके साथी जब अधिक स्ट्रोक देते हैं तो वे आवाज निकालती हैं। सेक्स के दौरान ज्यादातर महिलाएं आह... आउच या फिर ओ मॉय गॉड की अवाज निकालती हैं ऐसा हम नहीं बल्कि महिलाओं के बीच किए गए सर्वे में पता चला है।
सेक्स के दौरान ज्यादातर आवाजें महिलाएं फोरप्ले या फिर मेल एजुकुलेशन के समय निकालती हैं।
अगर आकड़ों पर नजर डालें तो 66 प्रतिशत महिलाएं अपने पार्टनर के आर्गज्म को और अधिक बढ़ाने के लिए इस तरह की आवाजें निकालती है वहीं दूसरी ओंर 92 प्रतिशत महिलाएं सेक्स के दौरान आवाजे निकालकर अपने पार्टनर को सेक्स की रफ्तार तेज करने का सकेंत देतीं हैं।
ऐसा नहीं है कि सेक्स के दौरान केवल महिलाएं ही आवाज निकालती हैं पुरुष भी आवाज निकालते हैं लेकिन केवल एजुकुलेशन के समय जो साधारण सी बात है।
1. ओह बेबी- ओ बेबी शब्द का प्रयोग अक्सर पुरुष लोग करते हैं जिसका सीधा मतलब होता है पुरुष पाटर्नर को आप संतुष्ट कर रहीं हैं।
2. आउच- सेक्स करते समय जब पुरुष ज्यादा तेजी से स्ट्रोक देते हैं तो कुछ समय के लिए महिला पाटर्नर को दर्द होता है जिससे ये साउंड निकलता है।
3. आह- सेक्स के समय जब महिला पार्टनर पूरी तरह से इसे इंज्वाय कर रहीं हो तभी ये साउंड निकलता है।
4. येस- जब महिला पाटर्नर चरम सीमा में हो तब ये साउंड उनके मुहं से निकलता है।
इस समय पुरुष पाटर्नर को पूरी तरह से एक्टीवेट रहना चाहिए।
I'm 26 yrs old and gave bith to a girld baby 9 months before (normal delivery). Even after 9 months of delivery I could not reduce my weight. My actual weight before pregnancy was 52kg and after delivery my weight was 72 kg my height is 155 cm. My current weight is 62 kg. I'm doing household work, yoga excercise and taking care of my baby and i'm vegetarioan and taking balanced diet, but still I could not regain my original weight. Give me some solution for my problem.
My wife is 29 years. Before one year I got married. Regularly I try to get her pregnant but she doesn't get pregnant. Please give me advice.
My wife period start from 19 to 24 every month and we have contact on 4,5 and 6 on July and august but not conceive. Please tell me which date I have to sex ?
My girlfriend is 18 years old and she is 4 weeks pregnant and we want abortion. What should we do. How much time it will take and what is price of abortion.
I am 6 months pregnant and currently travelling in sikkim. Due to hilly and zigzag roads, I am suffering from vomiting 2 times a day during journey. What medication shall I take now to have control on nausea and vomiting?
I married 4 months ago. We are waiting for pregnancy. My periods are regular. I have a doubt there is any problem with me. My husband consult a doctor before marriage. There is no problem in the test. He is healthy. Now what can I do for getting pregnancy faster. Is there any tests. Please suggest.
Hi sir my wife is taking krimson 35 tablet to prevent pregnancy since from two years is there any side effects of medicine taking regularly is there any natural way to prevent pregnancy.
Hy. I'm 19 years old girl. My menstrual cycle was normal till now. But I'm not getting it now. I had my last on 28 dec 2015. It should be on time but I still did not got it. Should I go see a doc. And yes my diet is not very good due to my busy schedule and I smoke. I can hve my dinner only. Breakfast and lunch are usually skipped. please help.
I am 25 years old female. Unmarried,and my weight is 45. My problem is sagging breast could please suggest me any best products without side effects. And it should give best result with in 1 or 2 months. 32 D is my breast size. I want that size. But it should not be saggy.
My wife had had her periods before 10 days. But now she has again started bleeding with very impure blood. Please tell me Is there any problem because I had used condom while intercourse.
Am 42years, one of my tubes is not in good shape like the other due to ectopic pregnancy, what can I do to increase my chances of conceiving, I want to have a child.
With many technological advances, our attention span has decreased drastically from what it used to be. We spend significantly more time glued to our screens and have an increased amount of stimuli from the environment. This results in our focus constantly shifting.
Your memory capacity on the other hand is limitless. The human brain has the ability to store more than 1 quadrillion pieces of data. This is only the average amount of data being recorded throughout our lives and 99% of the information from our environment gets discarded.
Here are some ways in which you can improve your memory and attention:
Regular exercise helps supply oxygen to the brain which can help reduce the risk of memory loss and other related problems.
Getting enough sleep:
It is said that the average adult needs 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Even one hour less can reduce problem solving skills, memory and creativity.
The phrase “laughter is the best medicine” doesn’t only hold true for physical ailments but also helps in improving memory. It helps people think more broadly and connect ideas more freely.
The power of music:
Numerous studies show that listening to music without lyrics helps increase your ability to focus. Music has proven to be very calming and soothing for people. This very quality is what helps boost your concentration and focus.
Stressors act as a magnet and pulls away our concentration. A way to rectify this is to “clean up” your mind. Get rid of all the stressors by taking a few deep breaths before you start your work. This will help you concentrate and focus on your desired task for longer periods of time.
Test your attention span:
Cut out newspaper articles with three paragraphs. Cross out the any one vowel in the article.
If you have skipped letters in the first paragraph – attention span dips at the beginning.
If you skip letters in the second paragraph (and not in first or third) – attention is lost halfway and returns slowly.
If you skip letters in the second paragraph and in the third – you have a short attention span and other activities along with this must be conducted regularly to increase it.
If you skip letters in the third paragraph – attention span decreases towards the end.
This activity can be done often to check improvement in attention span.
In periods I have very badly stomach pain so I use tablet meftal pass does it have side effects or suggest me with any other thing.
I have gone physical with my boyfriend on 12,13 and 14 of January this month with full protection. Now I'm feeling pain in my stomach. He haven't cum inside me. Is there any chances of becoming pregnant or its just a mere pain. I don't want to get pregnant. What should I do?
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.