Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SangamnerkarYour feedback matters!
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am in very great confusion. Am married from 17th months and trying to conceive eagerly bcoz of my age factor, but am taking fertility medicine i.e Clomid, smartnova, Clomipure from dec 2015 till july 2016. My present Dr. told me to take again clomipure and do follicular study and then IUI. But one of my friends aunty is also gyane and she told me not to take any induction medicine bcoz these are not healthy and she only suggest me Dupashton from day 12th and follicle acid. please suggest me now what will I do.
I'm 21. Stopped bc pills a year ago. Caught shingles and flu last month. Started the same the day as the the first day of my period. Period stopped 2 days after coming. Never returned. Due again this month, 3 days ago. Still haven't come. Feels like it on or coming, but it's not here. Not pregnant. Please help?
I had an unprotected sex with my husband on 18 june and after it I took unwanted 72 on that particular day. My previous periods date was on 3 june and after taking that pill I got down on 23 or 25th of june. My normal cycle lasts for 6 to 7 days but this time it only last for 3 to 4 days. Now I again got periods on 2 july. Is that nrml or I have permanently got this problem of irregular period? Please help me.
Last 3 month se pregnancy ke liye try kar raha but success nai ho paaya Meri wife ki period date kuch is tarah hai 2 march 2 april 5 may Ab is month me konsi date par sex kiya jaye jisse 100% pregnant ho jaye Ovulation date pata karli usme b kar liya but luch nsi hua Koi he doctor jo eject time bata sakta he Ya fir succes na ho pane ka reason kya ho sakta he Mera semen analysis to ek dam perfect he.
I am married and me n my wife wants to have a child. We tried for last few months but did not succeed. Kindly please suggest me what to do?
Hello, my periods are irregular from 3 months, and also from three months too much hair loss. Is it PCOS? If yes please tell me what to do?
Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 15' april'16 i. E. On 3rd day of my period. And I already had irregular cycle since january16. He did not cum inside me as it was protected but today its 28'may my period hasn't come. I am bit tensed now, I got white discharge same as before period and little cramps in leg. I had done 2 home pregnancy test, one after 11 day of missed period this month and other 12th day, both comes out negative. I am worried now. Am I pregnant or my period get missed. Pls help me. Thankuu.
Hiv and aids cause various symptoms. A few weeks after infection with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) can appear symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes and exhaustion. Infected with HIV show no special sintomatia which could indicate that they are infected.
Within the framework of the immunodeficiency disease aids, characteristic symptoms appear, as it is an excessive weight loss and permanent diarrhea. However, signals characteristic of aids does not exist as such. What may appear are certain typically associated with aids?
Signs indicating the HIV and aids phase depend on the disease that is the affected. This is important to differentiate between HIV infection and aids in the case of HIV infection, the patient has the virus, but only manifests similarly to the flu shortly after being contracted and then passed and usually presents more sintomateas. If leads to aids, the patient suffers diseases occurring due to a weakened immune defense. These diseases are those that mark the transition from asymptomatic infection to aids and HIV is called aids-defining illnesses.
Doctors differentiate three stages of HIV infection and aids: stage a, b and c.
The classification of HIV or aids in stage a, bc does not provide any information on whether the affected yet have sufficient immune cells (t cells) or not. Further, there is a figure indicating the amount of helper t cells that remain in the patient's blood:
1: indicates that there is still enough of helper t cells (more than 500 per microliter of blood).
2: there is still a medium amount of helper t cells (between 200 and 500 per microliter of blood).
3: there are just a few helper t cells (less than 200 per microliter of blood.
Hii doctor I'm Pallavi and I'm 21 years old. Actually mujhe last 5 month se mujhe periods thik se nhi ayaa hai meri shaadi Ko 2 years hone ayaa hai. Lekin mujhe sirf 1 Baar hi periods ayaa hai. Aur mene abhi 3 month ovacare tablets liya hai kyunki mujhe pcos hua tha. Doc ne mujhe date aane k liye tabs diye the aur date aane k Baad mujhe Bulaya tha. Abhi doc ne mujhe pinkeva35 tablet diya h 21 day k liye. Lekin kya isse mera periods regular hojayega doctor plzz answer me. Aur kya me pregnancy conceive kar paungi. Rply me.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
Mam my age is 24. I have pcod and thyroid. My thyroid levels are normal now. I am married. Trying to conceive. My LH level is25. My doctor prescribed me dronis30 for two months. I started dronis30 from 4th day of my period. The period was ended, but I saw very light bleeding only in urine from 6th day until today. Is it normal or any problem with dronis30. Please tell me when will it stop spotting.
My last period was due on 20th February. My period comes after 30 days. I had sex on 5th, 9th, 11th and 17th of March. Can I be pregnant? I am anxious to know about this. Please reply to me.
After having yamini ls tablet for 24 days. There is a gap of 7 days. Can the menses take place on the sixth day or even on the seventh day?
Being a lady, shopping is my favourite task. I love to shop whether its clothes, jewellery, bags, shoes, home furnishing products or my daughter's stationary items. I am pretty sure 99 % of the women love to do that. But being a medical nutritionist and a mother, I am very cautious while purchasing the grocery. As every time with the change in season, cold, cough, flu become the common ailments as immune system of people is very weak these days because of the improper diets and unscheduled eating habits. I take charge that my family should not be affected by choosing right food for them. I will share some of the magical food items which all of you must include in your respective shopping lists, whenever you are going for the next purchase.
1. Citrus fruits
Vitamin c increases the production of white blood cells in the body which are responsible to fight against infections. Our body does not produce or store it, so it is really essential to include citrus fruits in the diet as almost all of them contain vitamin c. Some common examples are:
It is a super food packed with minerals, vitamins such as vitamin a, c and e and many antioxidants. The best way to serve this healthy veggie is to cook it as little as possible and keep the nutrients packed.
3. Red bell peppers
Red bell peppers have vitamin c double the amount of citrus fruits which help in maintaining healthy skin and the beta carotene in them keeps both the eyes as well as skin healthy.
4. Ginger garlic
These are the most commonly used ingredients in the indian cuisine and along with the taste, they add infection fighting properties to the food. Garlic helps in lowering the blood pressure and ginger help controlling the cold in taking place in first instance itself.
5. Green tea
I always recommend green tea to everyone and it is an inseparable part of my daily regime. Not only it aids weight loss but also produce germ fighting compounds because of the presence of flavonoids.
6. Sunflower seeds
Winter season is very famous for its love for sarson (sunflower.) these seeds are packed with vitamin e which is responsible for fighting and maintaining immune system. It is full of nutrients like phosphorous, magnesium and vitamin b-6.
I include 10 soaked almonds in my morning routine because of the presence of the key to healthy immune system in it named as vitamin e.
Next time you go for shopping grocery, buy all these things as limiting yourself to only one of them won't make any difference. The variety and combinations of all of them will keep your immune system strong and your body healthy.cold cough
My girlfriend is pregnant and I don't want that we have sex before 15 days tell me medicine so that she could have periods.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.