Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SangamnerkarYour feedback matters!
Before one year my during periods I had heavy bleeding and in that duration continuous slight pain in lower abdomen when I lay on bed and make some movement .this continued I just ignored but before six months my period is reduced and last for only 2 days with very low bleeding .and white discharge is also common. From last 3 months I feel that something is there in my right stomach which can even feel hard to hand I feel very worried what to do. I always suffers from illness, Foutigh and fever please suggest me. Is it PID? But I never did unprotected sex.
I am female 26 age weight 89 kg. Married from 2 years. Usually my period are regular and cycle of 31 days but few from few month it disturbed. I got period on 22 jan and I was expecting my period on 22 feb but its not come and I look 3 urine test and 1 beta test for pregnancy and unfortunatly all was negative. After 22 jan, my period came on 22 march. Again in this month my period should be on 22 april but again till now no period. I wondering whats happening with me.
We had intercourse on the 5" th day after her Periods stopped. Initially I didn't use any protection but entered her. Later I entered her with protection. We had done urine pregnancy test 2 times nd it showed - ve both the times. Is that 100% reliable. We are worried that she didn't get her Periods even on using deviry. Nd She's suffering from cramps nd vaginal pains. What should we do? please help us.
Hi Dear Sir/Madam, my mother is suffering form uterus infection, she went for urine routine test, that report shown she have some puss cells, after that we consulted one doctor she gave cream and l tablets for vagina and other tablets for her. Now my mother is so afraid of this what we can do madam. please tel me some remedy, awaiting for your reply.
Hello I am 18 year old actually I have to attend a marriage on 31oct and my periods are expected on same days. But I want to skip it to enjoy every moment of function. So please help me.
Hello doctor, im 24 years old n I had sex with my bf jus on last day of my period. I took ipill within half an hour, coz of tension I took ipill again on same evening. I got heavy bleeding right after 6 days. Which lasted for 5 days. But its been 3 weeks and im having back pain dizziness constipation and a small lump on lower right abdomen jus close to navel. Is it pregnancy?
She is now 47 years old for few years onwards stopped periods but now she got periods and over bleeding. We went to hospitals they said she has thyroid so it will be happen like this is it correct or not are is there any problem.
I am 20 years old unmarried I did not. Get my periods last month is there any medicine in this please help me.
I am 33 years old female I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 100 mcg. 3 years back I gave birth to my son and a milk gland was formed in my breast and puss was formed. Along with other medications I was given Lizoforce 600. Which was quite effective and I was ok only the lump was there which the doctor said will go off gradually. But now after 3 years I could feel pinching sensation in the same breast while I press. I am very tensed what to do please guide and my periods are happening every 20 days since 5 months. Big time hairfall too.
I have not missed period till now though I am confused whether it is implanting blood or period, I fear to be pregnant can I take the pregnancy test at home for making it sure before next month's period as I am confused about its implanting blood or period?
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.
How to increase chances of normal delivery?
A normal birth or a normal delivery takes place when the uterus contracts strong enough to push the baby out of the vagina. This mode, being agonizingly painful; however, is also one of the safest and healthiest means of giving birth. When the child passes through the birth canal, they acquire healthy bacteria which build up their immunity.
In few cases, the normal birth process faces few obstacles owing to which an assisted delivery method has to be approached. This includes an episiotomy, forceps delivery, ventouse delivery, induction, as well as c-section.
If you wish to avoid the above mentioned methods of assistance during your delivery, then go through the following content of the article to learn about certain ways of attaining a normal delivery.
1. Perineal massage:
A perineal massage once or twice a week during the end days of pregnancy can reduce your chances of having an episiotomy, if you are about to deliver for the first time. However, such a massage would be of no use if you have already given birth to a baby vaginally.
2. Early labour at home:
Many women tend to head to the hospital during early hours of labour. However, such an act increases the incidence of c-section. During early hours of labour, staying at home until active contractions begin is much more appropriate than the former act.
3. Mobility during early labour:
The early hours of labour require mobility such as walking, squatting or turning sides when resting. With your body moving, the baby shall also acquire some mobility enough to help itself through the birth canal.
4. Control your weight:
Throughout your gestation, you need to check for your weight and keep it under control. Gaining too many kilos can result in obstructed labour, which in turn shall call the need for an instrumental assistance.
5. Hot shower:
During the early hours of labour, dipping yourself in a tub filled with warm water can make some really effective means of controlling pain. The pain eases off a bit while the uterus contracts and does its job. If you do not have a tub, then take a shower with warm water instead.
6. Avoid panicking:
At the hospitals, women who fail to achieve proper uterine contractions are offered induction of labour via administration of oxytocin. This is a hormone, which is actually released naturally in the body when the time of delivery approaches. However, stress can produce adverse affects on the body’s oxytocin production. Hence, try to stay calm and relaxed when you are approaching your time of delivery.
I had unprotected sex almost a month back and not getting my dates. Due date was a week or half more than that. And I am still not down. I am worried if I am pregnant. Help !
I come to know that I am suffering from pcod so what should I take in diet and how can I cure it naturally.
I'm having tummy pain while my periods and sometimes so tired and back pain while period please suggest me some medicine or exercise or home remedy fr this.
My wife takes Eltroxin 75 mcg as she has hyperthyroid for the past 3 years. What are the chances of conceiving? Its been 4 months since we got married and ppl around us have started enquiring abt pregnancy. Pls help.
Hi I am newly married and at this time we don't want baby. But we did without protection Now we r thinking to have I pill. Kindly suggest I pill is good option or not. Further note that from last three days we are on honeymoon then it's how much risky to take I pill Additionally note that my wife having thyroid issue. Kindly suggest what we do.
Today we use smartphones in every possible moment of life; it makes our life easy in every imaginable situation from managing professional contacts, to ordering food, to getting navigational assistance, to paying bills etc. But have you ever wondered, what is the price we would pay if we turn completely dependent or addicted to our smartphones? Smartphones can increase the chances of sleep disorders, lack of concentration, slows a child's socio-emotional growth, can cause compulsive nature etc.
Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo suggests that apart from harmful phone radiations; smartphones and tablets has other ways too, to harm our mental & emotional health.
1. Smartphone Causes sleep disorder: When a person stares at the backlit portable screen of the phone or tablet, it shines short-wavelength, blue light, into the eyes. This stimulates the brain, telling it to stay alert and when Smartphone is used extensively post evening time, the chances are high that body will not release the hormone melatonin, essential for maintaining body’s biological clock. Hence depending on the person’s body sooner or later the chances are very high that person will suffer from the sleep disorder. Prolonged inadequate sleep, not only degenerate the brain cells, but it also causes high blood pressure and heart-related diseases.
2. Smartphones affects’ the social and emotional development of child: when a metropolitan child (generally they are burdened with school homework) is regularly allowed to play with smartphones, their opportunity to learn from face to face interactions or from physical activities get shorter. This affects their brain development as well as hinders their socio-emotional growth.
3.A smartphone gives an instant access to social networking sites and emails; these features sometimes can build compulsion among a person to constantly keep checking updates and emails. Such a compulsion can create lack of concentration, unnecessary mood swing (if the person find an unpleasant update or email at wrong hours of the day, like before sleep).
marriage counselor East of Kailash, best psychologist in Delhi, best psychologist in South Delhi, cure anxiety in south Delhi, psychologist in south delhi
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India