Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. SachinYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my neck in the form of gility what should I have to do, when I eat cold things it gives very pain.
My papa is suffering from back pain from last 3 years. They have consulted with many doctors and all have given there own opinion. The pain occurs at very bottom of back bone. Tell me some home made remedies which could reduce pain. Or give some medical ways to reduce pain. thanks.
I am preparing for the marathon. It's been 2 months since I got a shin splint on my right leg. Have been icing it regularly. What do you suggest I should do?
I am a 51 yrs. Male having pain in my right hand from elbow till palm for last 6 days. Is this due to long work on computer or any other reason. Suggest any pain relief medicine for this problem.
Since last 1 year my right hand palm joint showing pain after 3-4 days of lifting load or carrying load. I have done x ray but no crack is observed.in a certain area inside there is inflammation in the muscle .movement got restricted & painful. I have done physiotherapy but no significant improvement seen. Each time homeopathic treatment helps me out completely But it again happens if a small load is carried by right hand. Help me out.
Here are some tips to get rid of your lower back pain
I wants to tell you about the problem of arms and legs pain in my body this problem is increasing day by day from last two months. Please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
I am confused that what happen to my left leg that it not aching but it feel un relaxed when it remain bend at least 5 minutes.
I have acute left knee pain from last 15 years. Xrays normal. No surgery advised. Shown to many orthos. Please advise.
I'm 23 years old male and I'm having back pain for last 3 weeks. I ve used some Ayurveda medicine but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I am a 29years old female. I have an unbearable knee pain wit too much crackling sound when I sit on floor or try to stand up from floor. I feel something is not fine in my knee. Means when I Bend my knee completely. Its happening only to RIGHT knee. & it pains nonstop 24hrs since a month almost. Could it be just a normal pain? Or is this something to worry about? Like arthritis or something? Pls help me. Some tips would be useful too. Thanks Shivani.
Sir/ma'am I am feeling tightness in my neck in left side from last two weeks but I have no pain not any difficulty in swallowing anything. I just feel discomfort. What is it please tell me?
My full body joints paining and knees grease gone am 30 only I think it's because of masturbating alot. Pls tell me the treatment and medicine for this and diet chart pls help.
Hello sir/madam I hav started running after 5-6 years and my legs are paining like hell knees also and below knees also its paining more that please help me to solve it. Thanks.
Tennis elbow is a condition, which is characterized by the inflammation of the tendons occurring in the elbow region due to excess use of the muscle groups present in the overarm. Tennis elbow can cause a lot of distress once it occurs so it is best to perform certain exercises to strengthen the muscle groups in your overarm so that muscle strain does not occur during your physical activities.
Read on more to find about all the different ways to strengthen your muscle groups to prevent tennis elbow:
- Staying in good physical shape overall tones your body and strengthens your muscle groups, thus reducing the likelihood of tennis elbow.
- It is also important that the physical activities, which are performed by you are done using proper technique as otherwise undue strain might cause unnecessary discomfort and pain.
- You should try strengthening the muscles in your shoulder, arm and upper back to reduce the stress your elbow undergoes during physical activity.
- Using a counterforce brace for activities, which include twisting or grasping of the arm can also help. The use of a counterforce brace is to distribute the pressure throughout the arm, which reduces the stress on the elbow. The brace is highly recommended for people who are likely to develop tennis elbow. One should consult a doctor before opting for a counter brace.
However, it is not a substitute for rehab exercises. If repeated arm movements or certain physical activities are causing discomfort or pain in the elbow region, check for alternative ways of performing the task. If you have taken up tennis, cricket or golf as a sport, it is highly recommended that you take proper lessons in technique as these sports involve twisting and grasping your arm, which can cause injuries if you do not follow proper techniques. Also keep in mind to choose sports equipments which are at par with your physical fitness, flexibility and strength.
For daily activities, take a note of the activities, which involve putting stress on your elbows. In such instances follow techniques or different ways to perform the tasks, which will put minimum stress or pressure on your elbows. Also, apart from using the technique one has to stay fit, for which getting regular body health check up is very important.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.