Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. SachinYour feedback matters!
My left hand remains weak and sometimes I feel like shaking. I have consulted a neurologist. I had gone for brain ct scan and nerve test also. I had been suggested medicine: amipox, rejusite and oslol tr 20 for 6 months. I completed the course but did not get relief. I still take the medicine since 2 years which gives me relief. I also feel depression sometimes. Kindly suggest what should I do.
If all medical test is good what I need if I still have problems. I did crp test ckrm test CBC blood / kidney /liver / thyroid/sugar test / control test/ urine test. Chest xray/ ct scan on brain /sinus/ echo cardiogram. All my test came back normal. But I still get symptoms mostly in head. Do I need to worry. Or maybe Its anxiety.
My son aged fall down from bed reversely just now he is 16 month old, there is a small injury on head will it be issue?
I am 36 years old I want to ask suggestions for my wife she is 33 years old she is having one side Head ache last week I consult with ENT doctor he told Severe cold in head that's she is having head ache. I need solution for this how can we cure this through medicines or we have to go for surgery which one is good and without side effects for permanent solutions. Kindly give suggestions. (any possibilities we can check X-Rays or any scan we have to confirm how much the cold affected)
I am 18ys old female. Since 3 years I am suffering from getting numbs quickly, if I spend on 1 posture. Is there any neurological problem.
I am 65 years old Some kind of fear of death has entered in my mind he is suffering with this problem for the last 7-8 years, Consulted lot of neurologists and other doctors but no relief. Can you help.
I want an advise for my hand when I drive a cycle or scooty my hand fingers become numb after 5 to 10 minutes drive. Why it happens what is a remedy for getting out of it.
1) BACK PAIN:- I'm suffering from back pain since giving birth to my baby boy in 2013. The pain is now increasing day by day. 2) MIGRAINE/SINUSITIS:- I'm also suffering from blocked nose, headache on one side of my head even before my marriage & its still persisting & it'/s also increasing more. Now my age is 26 yrs & i'm housewife.
Hi, My wife is having migraine problem as discussed with her family doctor. Same happened based on level of tension, sleeping hours and Sun light exposure as per my observation. Want to know some information about this disease which is: 1. How to know level of migraine. Through any lab test or frequency of occurring. 2. What are the medicine / actions can be taken during the headache. 3. What are the precautionary steps to be taken to avoid the same. 4. Lastly, Whether same is curable. Pls let me know in case of any further information required.
My brother is 16 years old. He is having epilepsy from 10 years. His problem is increasing day by day even after having all kind of medicines. What to do?
What are the symptoms of migraine and moreover I used to get one- sided headache is this a serious problem regarding my health point of you?
I am 34 years old male, diabetic, high cholesterol, some times my left am find numbness and small pain, what can it be? any home care I can follow.
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected.