Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin M BargeYour feedback matters!
I have pcod problem and since last 4 months had no menses. Recently getting slight pain in lower abdomen. Also have thyroid problem, in between have swelling on face and feet and drowsiness, not regularly. What to do? I Have weight gain and so don't want to go for allopathy medicines, already doctors had given lots and had menses when on medicine, else nothing. Tuk M2 tone tab ayurvedic for a month n hd difference. So how long to be on medicine?
Hi, I am dhiraj. I am a student. I have a problem. I am very thin. I am 18 years. My weight is 49 kg. I ate much but I am not getting fat. So tell me what should I do.
Namate sir, Sir Meri wife ko last 2 years se high blood pressure ki problem he sir humne Dr. se cunsult kiya unke kahe anusar blod and other test karwaye pr sabhi test k result normal h Meri wife ki age 23 h Dr. ne ek tablet hamesa khane k liye kaha h sir Kuch upay bataye jisse Bina tablet khaye bp control ho sake sir Kya Meri wife ko pragnancy me Kuch problem hogi ya nhi bp 100/170 to bad jata h please give me reply Thank you.
Sir I want to know that now I m 19 year old nd still 5'6 Is there any way to add some more inches to my hight?
I'm 50 years old and I have severe backbone pain. I'm taking homeopathic medicine. When x-ray was removed, doctor told me that there is hole/empty space in spine. Today morning I had severe pain and could not take breath. Till I take calcium medicine it is ok and if I don't take then pain increases. please suggest some permanent remedy.
Iam suffering from diabetes last 8years my age is 46years some times my mind is not taking correct decisions wat should ido?
My son have very light skin in back bone. I consult neurologist he told me for operation bt very costly I am very worry about my child what I do back bone is very important part I know that. My son id normal in every thing he feed he can move his leg very easily please help me and suggest me some best Dr. which I can afford.
Hello doc I had been smoking for one year, a pack each day and now I have discontinued and now getting back cough. Please tell me is this normal or do I need to consult a doctor.
Sirr from two three weeks my face colour is going dark and dark im not able to understand how to stop this.
My weight is 51kgs and i am 18 yrs old. I am too skinny. I want to gain my weight. I cant eat much food. 2-3 times a day with half plate rice is my daily routine. Please suggest me any supplements or protiens to help gain weight!
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Obesity is a complex multifactorial disease that acts as a gateway to many other chronic conditions with an enormous impact, and should actually be viewed as a brain disease, argues one expert speaking at the 2015 European Congress on Obesity.