Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin M BargeYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall . My age is 20 years old .i am very stressed about it .what should I do .is spa treatment is useful in dandruff.
I want to look fairer. I am taking beet roots, Almonds daily. Is it better to llok fair. Or something else? Please advice.
My metabolism is not good .I got fat very fast .by eating so less. . Please suggest me some medicine. For my metabolism.
Whenever I eat some solid particles like apple with skin, mutton meat, or something, it get stuck between my teeth food particles. Any thing suggestion.
One of my closest relative suffering from psychotic conditions for many years, have treated with all possible means and best available doctors but for no cure. One senior most doctor found BPD and others take it as RRD. Still have no control over the patient. I am living in a nuclear family with two daughters and a son. No help from family or any close relative, neither have any friendly support just due to neglect. Symptoms of Patient - Crying, sadness, depressed, sometimes get violent, beats family members, doubts on each person, throwing essential items to destroy them in anger. Feeling helpless, left all the hopes to get relieved. Dying seems only solution. Suggest if you have any remedy.
I had thyroid which showed normal in last two tests. But still i am not loosing weight. And I am having some symptoms like fatigue and depression sometimes and hair fall. So what shall I do next? I tried my hard to loose weight but no use. Please suggest me something practical and really useful.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.