Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Kunde
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KundeYour feedback matters!
I have got COPD as also GERD. I am told that in such cases the reflux of acids can trickle down to the lungs and further aggravate COPD. What should be the remedial measure for it?
He is suffering chronic liver disease from 1 year though it cough just. Now a days his basic troubles gas, acidity, flatulence, lack of blood. So please give me a better suggestion to cure.
I am suffering from gallbladder stone. Dr. Say operation. So. Kindly guide me. Operation is necessary or not. And please suggest medicine and dite pln. Also.
I have grade I fatty liver and gastric problem indigestion please advise me even I am going for morning walk regular from 1 Year and taking himalaya live 52 before meal twice.
Hello During 2015 summers I started having boils. I had around 5 boils from june 2106 to dec. 2015. All of a sudden after few months since 4 days I had 2 boils again. Earlier I got the blood tests done but there was no problem in my reports. I am giving eltroxin 50 mg for thyroid since few years and dosent have a very great digestive system.
Dear Doctor, Good evening. I'm suffering with gas trouble but I am not interested to uses tablets for that give me a good solution.
I'm throwing up, diarrhea sick. I haven't eaten in 24 hours because I won't be able to keep it down. I can't drink either, only when I'm taking pills. The only thing stopping me from throwing up again is gravol (dimenhydrinate). I have just the last 2 pills of my" daily dosage" which is 400mg. The 24 hours isn't up until 10am tomorrow and I know I won't be able to sleep if I'm throwing up, I haven't slept well in a couple days so I really need it! And I have a fear of throwing up so I really don't want to throw up again. Am I allowed to exceed my daily dosage under these circumstance? Please get back to me with in the next 4 hours so I will know if it is alright to take more or not. Thank you in advance!
My mouth stinks after brushing my mouth even though I brush well. I think it's due to my bad stomach (gastric problem). What are the causes and remedies?
My mom has problems in digestion problems since almost 6 months now her stomach has risen up like pregnant all food she has eaten are not coming , don't where it travels many doctors always giving useless medicines what to do . Her stomach does pain, nor she had any issue with that.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.