Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sachin Kulkarni

MD Ayurveda

Ayurveda, Pune

12 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Dr. Sachin Kulkarni MD Ayurveda Ayurveda, Pune
12 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Sachin Kulkarni
Dr. Sachin Kulkarni is a popular Ayurveda in Dhayari, Pune. He has helped numerous patients in his 12 years of experience as a Ayurveda. He has done MD Ayurveda . You can meet Dr. Sachin Kulkarni personally at Arogyam Ayurved & Panchakarma Center in Dhayari, Pune. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sachin Kulkarni on has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD Ayurveda - Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Ayurved, Pune, - 2005
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Arogyam Ayurved & Panchakarma Center

1st Floor , Yeshwant Vihar, Garmal, Dhayari, Landmark: Near Sanas High School, PunePune Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Kulkarni

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi, my name is Ashish, what is the symptoms of jaundice, someone telling I have jaundice, I am feeling very weak.

General Physician, Mumbai
Vomitting with loss of appetite with weakness with yellow coloured urine are few symptoms of jaundice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am Anudeep and I am 23 years old ,i had scars on my face which are caused due to acne and black heads. Can I have a remedy to get rid of those scars on my face permanently. Natural way would be better.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Take the following treatment - 1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner. 2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning. 3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day. 4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food. 5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it. 6. Have all your meals on time. 7. Drink lots of water 8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years and I want to increase my height through exercise and proper diet suggest me some ideas to gain height for this I can give you money.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hi your height can grow till 25 year take following remedies 1. Flax seed powder 1 tsp after lunch and dinner with warm water 2. Lakshadi guggul 2 tab twice a day 3. Ashwgandha churna 1 tsp with milk at 6.30 pm exercise 1. Swimming 2. Skiping 3. Pull-ups 4. Suryanamaskar.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The patient is 10 year old child having severe wheezing problem due to food and other seasonal allergies. What should be done to give immediate relief to the child during such attacks.

MBBS, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatrician, Delhi
It is good to have the child checked out by a physician and get a proper protocol of treatment prepared for such attacks, so that every time the attack comes, the treatment can be started at home. If the baby is comfortable with nebulisation, then giving asthalin/budecort nebulization can be of great help. Drugs like monteleukast are also helpful in preventing attacks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 year old girl Sir I am suffering from breast pain and stomach pain since two day so please suggest me how to cure these pains.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily,spicy,fried and junk food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds as and when required after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5.Consut doctor for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother is losing our hair and tried all shampoo and medicine's but nothing get rid my brother from hairfall.

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Use a deep conditioner that contains protein at least twice a month to strengthen hair. Hot oil treatment with olive oil to intensely moisten the hair follicles is also very effective to stop hair fall.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hlo Sir my friend is 18 years old. He has done sex with Buffalo for many times without using condoms. Now he realise to stop it. He is worrying and thinking that he could be get disease with it like HIV. He is in very very stress of it. He. Feels that his life is finish .please help sir.

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, having sex with buffalo can not cause hiv. If he is still worried he can go any nearby hiv testing centre and get free blood test for hiv I and ii. The report will come as negative and show him that. If he is still not convinced, he needs treatment for hiv disease phobia. It includes sex education and systematic desensitisation in few sessions.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pimple and acne issues since 8 years and the marks on my face seems to get permanent. I have tried so many things out but nothing seems to work. Please guide me.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to apply aloevera gel twice a day for six months over the face and follow up on completion
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor, I am feeling alone since a long time. I have family ,husband kids everyone but still miss a friend and sometimes try to find but I don't know the qualities of a friend neither I know I myself have the qualities of a good friend or not. I want to share my feelings, my fears, my wishes and want to travel with some one but no one has time. How can I find a friend.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
You have to make friends by going out there and meeting people and finding common grounds. Not everyone is going to be suitable but everyone can be a good companion and later turn out to be good friends. You yourself must be an open person and show interest in other people and their needs. If you are friendly and kind a lot of people will want to be associated with you. One of the qualities of an Autonomous Personality is Intimacy. Intimacy is the ability to be comfortable when you are close to people and even when you are apart from them. It involves trust, frankness, love, concern, kindness, acceptance, and openness. You can learn to cultivate these qualities and you will make a lot of good friends. You need to practice these at home first, which is the​ nursery of these developments.
26 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 41 years old have 2 son and my wife 28 years old, she use birth control pill, is any problem create to take ocp. There is any way to increase sex times, my timing 15 to 18 minutes almost, is it ok? there is any medicine to increase timing and any side effect with medicine?

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Nashik
Oc is fine, if she is comfertable as such no problem. Otherwise your timing is fine, to extend the ejaculation, dont try any medicine, try mind diversion, stop, start, try new things, extend foreplay. With new ideas, address whole body. Talk to your parner, ask her what pleases her,
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My is friend suffering from fever and its from several day he is not getting well. I'm worried.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, please go for a detailed blood investigation like cbc, widal test, mp, montaux and routine urine examination and then revert back with the reports. Till then keep recording your temparature. If it is too high, do tepid sponging. Wear loose cotton garments. Drink plenty of fluids. Consume light and easily digestable food. Continue to take tab. Paracetamol 1-1-1 till the fever subsides. Drink only boiled and cooled water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have less body weight I want to increase my weight in 3or4 monthsmore so pls suggest foods and any ayurvedic medicines for my thin body.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, * take, toast with butter in breakfast. * take ghee with rice and bread in lunch. * take, banana with warm milk, in the morning. * take, apple, banana, papaya, cheese, milk, spinach, almond, walnuts. * homoeo-care** @ ashawagandha q-10 drops, thrice a day with little water.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For your ready reference, I briefly describe my wife?s case. She is a 74-year- old housewife. She is a patient of chronic rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis and has been taking a steroid, wyslone 5 mg /day, for the last about 30 years and RISOFOC kit (calcium and vitamin D3) for osteoporosis for the last about two years. She has been taking other medicines also for hypertension (UDP 5 mg twice daily) diabetes (Glyson 5 mg thrice a day), high cholesterol (Zivast 20) etc. Now her BP and sugar levels are within the normal levels. She has terrible pain below the knee and above the ankle in the right leg and cannot walk. Her problem has been diagnosed as Rt side L5 radiculopathy and chronic steroid-induced neuropathy. An MRI done in Dec. 2014 showed L4-L5 Rt side foraminal compression. She has undergone a spine surgery on Dec. 29, 2014 and a transforaminal epidural injection at Rt side L5 level. Now she takes Lyrica 75 once every evening, tab Instrel ? thrice /day, tab Nexpro 20 twice /day, tab Rockbon once /day, and tab Mazetol 200 once in the morning, and tab Neurokind once at night. But there is no relief from the pain when she attempts to stand up and walk; there is no pain, however while she is in bed lying or sitting up. Please advise what can be done to alleviate the pain. Thanks for your attention and advice.

Fellowship in Rheumatology, MD - General Medicine
Rheumatologist, Hyderabad
Relief on lying down.And pain present only on attempting to walk may indicate degeneration.In the knees or at the ankles due to prior arthritis. If possible do consult. Reevaluation may be of some help. Will try to help you in the best possible way.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I loss my hair of scalp slow slowly last 3 years. Please suggest me some medicine for stop further hair loss.?

Hi ankit this hair fall will be due to pollution, improper care dandruff, hormonal changes, and heredity, you can try nutrich hair oil, and capsules, 2-0-2 make sure you apply to the scalp hair roots are take head massage once in week
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir , I am 18 years old , and I am only 155 cm long and weight is only 44 kg , how to gain height and weight ?

Certification in Diabetes Educators Program, Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Weight gain is muscle gain and not fat gain. In your condition your energy requirement is very high so whatever you eat is used as a source of energy and you do not make muscle. To gain muscles you will have to eat at least 6 meals (high calorie) in a day at a regular interval with a proper ratio of proteins and carbohydrates. Proteins will help you gain body mass while carbohydrates will help you give energy. Protein foods are eggs, fish, chicken, milk and milk products, meat and dals. Carbohydrate foods are roti and rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes. You have to eat vegetables and fuits and use healthy and good fats for cooking like ghee, cold pressed mustrad or til oil. You will also have to do some weight training exercise to help you build mass into the body. Also drink enough water to keep you hydrated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old I am male and I have lost of hair and some white hair. So would you give me some suggestion for this including diet.

Aamalki arasayan 1gm + saptamrit lauh 250 mg with Honey 2hr before meal Til Tail + aamlaki chooran massage on scalp use kamdhenu shempoo salt must be stictly prohibited in diet
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache in any time, and I have some fever in yesterday night. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
- Measure your temperature and tell me reading Avoid exertion Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food (If No Drug Allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f and for Headache(maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc Get CBC checked and review with reports
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old male. I am suffering from bad smell from my mouth. It is increasing day by day. I am brushing my teeth thrice in a day. How may I come out from this matter.

Dentist, Bangalore
Bad breath, medically called halitosis, can result from poor dental health habits and may be a sign of other health problems. Bad breath can also be made worse by the types of foods you eat and other unhealthy lifestyle habits. Basically, all the food eaten begins to be broken down in your mouth. As foods are digested and absorbed into the bloodstream, they are eventually carried to your lungs and given off in your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors (such as garlic or onions), brushing and flossing -- even mouthwash -- merely covers up the odor temporarily. The odor will not go away completely until the foods have passed through your body. Practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoridetoothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. Brush teeth after you eat (keep a toothbrush at work or school to brush after lunch). Don't forget to brush the tongue, too. Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness. Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day. Rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash twice a day. Dentures should be removed at night and cleaned thoroughly before being placed in your mouth the next morning. See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17. I have quite a lot of hair in front and back. But for the past few weeks I feel like I am loosing a bit of hair in my crown. My scalp of visible when I use a touch and when I walk in sunlight (afternoon) is it that something related to hair loss. Or adolescence. Its not heredity though. P. S I started observing my hair for the last few months when m friend told me about it.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Hair Loss: ? One can suffer from hair loss at any age ? The condition generally results in a receding hair line Symptoms to look for: ? Hair fall ? Development of bald patches ? Thinning of hair in women Causes: ? Stress ? Weakness ? Anaemia ? Lack of proper nutrition ? Vitamin B6 and folic acid deficiency ? Unclean scalp, which blocks and weakens the hair pores ? Hereditary factors Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry and lemon juice: 1. Cut and de-seed an Indian gooseberry 2. Crush the cut gooseberry to paste 3. Press this paste on a sieve and extract its juice 4. Add 3 tbsp lemon juice to this juice 5. Mix well 6. Apply this on the scalp 7. Leave it for 30 min 8. Wash off with normal water
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed