Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KashidYour feedback matters!
It was good
I am suffering from baldness as my hairs got thinner day by day now I am looking like a old man. Please help me.
My skin is getting darker and darker day by day. What I want to do to regain my fairness. doctor please suggest a remedy?
In my body the hair growth is so much I never shaved any hair from my body I don't want big hair on my body? There is any solution for stop hair growth in body.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am 28 years old male and have skin itching problem when I am taking some specified foods like milk, eggs, wheat, and some other food (not cleared) for last 4 years. That time I used atarax tablet. Now it is increasing symptoms. In previous time I feel symptoms like some gap like 20 days in a month. But now in every week or 10 days these symptoms is repeating. What should I do? Is there any natural ways of remedy?
I am thirteen years old. I have acnes on all the face. They are so ugly. So please tell any medicine/ointment or please suggest a solution. I will be very thankful.
I am 28 years old men my hair's are falling and one side Na lil bit bal. Please sugest me what I do. And I want face another soap.
I am 65 plus male. I have developed a tumour like thing all of a sudden below my left nipple. What should I take to reduce swelling. Could it be due to liver malfunctioning? Please give your opinion.
I am a 30 years old working woman. My face complexion is very dull and dark. please suggest me how my skin will be fair and glowing. please suggest me any matte look sunscreen.
Sir I am of 19 my beard is grown covering the side cheeks and below the neck I want it to grow more dense and sir upto what age it can grow?
My female aged 26 friend has unwanted hair growth on her chest especially around the nipple area. Is this curable and what is the reason for it?
I am having hairfall problem from the past two years because I am staying in hostel. I have tried many shampoos and hair oil. But no use of it. Now I am doing M. Tech. My hair density is going on decreasing. When I comb my hair, I am suffering hairfall problem. Suggest me a good shampoo, conditioner and hair oil to reduce my hairfall. I need your assistance doctor.
Hello sir, I nainesh patel, 29 male working as a medical rep in johnson & johnson. I have sudden hairfall problem since last 2 yrs. Hair density has declined. Hair has become thin. How should I approach? Please guide.
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!