Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KagraYour feedback matters!
Have redness eye. Itchy eyes. And watery eyes. Used drops such as tear drop and wanlop drop but no improvement. Pls suggest beat drop which relief me from redness and watery eye. Ps- working around 7-8 hr on computer Jinesh.
I have red eye since four years and my eyes are red all the time. But no water comes from eyes. Only redness is present in my eyes.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens?
I am suffering umbilical hernia. Is it necessary for operation or otherwise. If yes, what type of operation should I adopt? Further. My eyes are becoming week day by day, is there any problem?
I have serious fever and cough my eye is red and my stomach is paining please help me in this matter.
When I read books, my eyes get reddish and I start to get headache, are these the symptoms of any disease or a common problem. I am not able to read a book for even 10 minutes.
I have eye problem an my both eye extremely on left side of eye lashes and eye puffing covered on every night please suggest me a good remedy or doctor. Thank you.
I am 18 year old and very concerned with my increasing myopia. It is currently -6.50 in both eyes. After my study sessions too my eyes feel very tired although I take breaks every 2 hrs and keep splashing water on my eyes to relax. Also I am worried with my dark circles, be it exam season or vacation time they always accompany me. I want to know till what age myopia will increase and can it beat least reduced by following some diet regimes or exercise? Please advice Thanks in advance.
At night time lam not able to see objects clearly but in day time its very clear I do not know the reason.
My brother does not see properly in night whenever its see all thing whether its nearby him or far away what should we do?
Please let me know how should I improve my vision as I really want to improve my vision or my eyesight. I am currently using specs or glasses of +2.5 D.I really want to get rid of my specs. Please reply me as soon as possible.
I have swelling in my left eye. It becomes red in evening. During this time it pains a lot. I am suffering from this from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of this?
I m suffering my eye problem last 3 year. Many time I checkup my eyes but every time my eye number is increase.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.