Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin JamadarYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old I have back pain in 20 days and my leg also pain in 20 days please you will suggest me why this problem for me in 20 days I am a working women.
I am 24 year and I am having issue in my back from long time. I'll take the pain killer but my pain was the same. Please suggest what should I do.
I am facing a frequent pain at my lower back (just above hips / feels like deep inside the hips) its starts with one side of the body and in couple of days moves to both sides. I feel the pain when I sit, lean or rest. While standing and walking I do not feel much pain. What could be the reason? Do I have to go for any test. I feels this very often now a days.
I'm a teenage girl. After masturbating, I start getting slight headaches, dizzy and the areas around my ears are somewhat numb and hot like I'm having a fever. What should I do.
I am 28 yrs Mera right shoulder me bahut pain hota hai 2 doctor ko dikhaya MRI bhi hua par donp doctor bole Kuch nahi hua hai aur pain daily hota hai X ray me thoda gap dikh raha hai.
I am suffering from lower back pain from last 8 months. I have taken suggestions and medicines from kgmc they took 2 months medicine but no positive effect I gotten.
I am 30 years old, from one month I am having joint pains in fingers and legs, I went to orthopaedics doctor they are telling it will take 1-2 months but not cured. I want to know why this pains are coming. Please suggest me.
I am having a fibula fracture lower to knee three months ago and now i am feeling little pain when I wake up in the morning what should I do?
From last few days I observe that I have continue paining g my left hand. And on night it will get more and more painful to me so please tell me any good suggestion. Thanks you.
I am suffering from Back pain. The pain is in upper back and from sides mostly. The pain feels to be in muscles, not in spinal cord for last two months. When somebody hit with hands or pushes my back. It feels relaxed but after sometime again pain starts. All night and all day the pain remains there. please help me.
I have pain in my back since last two months. Due to this I have so much problem in sitting. I have tried a lot of pain killer .so please help me.
Swelling of ankle ,pain in legs (joins and ankle part) Pain in nervous of legs. Hindi: Pairo ki nasso mey khichav sa lagta hai pairo mey sujan ghutno mey soojan aur dard.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.