Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SabreYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I have 1 stone in my bladder ,2 in my left kidney of 3 mm and 3 in my right kidney of 3 mm Can I do gyming.
I am 25 years old unmarried female, having burning sensation while urinating since a week. I had to travel to some other city. And I developed these symptoms after the journey. There is a light greenish discharge plus itching genitalia. What to do now?
Hi, Sir my brother have Chronic kidney disease, low vitamin D .He is 19 years old and have creatinine 2.40,urea-79, DLC esionophylis-19.60,ALC esionophyllis-1.28,platelet-121, vitamin D-21.88.He also have high BP problem reducing kidney size 7.3 cm .He take LOSAR 50 mg tab once and DILZEM 60 MG twice in a day respectively. Are these medication enough?Please suggest.
Age: 3 years Weight: 13 kg Medical History: Underdeveloped thyroid gland at birth, on Thyronorm 100 mcg, current level of TSH is 2.59 12.5 mcg July 4th: c/o of left-sided abdominal pain (lasting for less than a minute) with diarrhea x 3 started on enterogermina respules and sure of 50 (Ofloxacin Oral Suspension) 7 ml b.i.d. Diarrhea subsided from next day July 11th: Developed fever of 101, 102 recorded at home (104 recorded at the clinic) started on Deploclave DS 3.5 ml b.i.d. And Meftagesic 6 hourly. Fever subsided from next day. Otherwise active & playful. During July 15th and 25th: Observed bouts of constipation, c/o of abdominal and rectal pain while relieving (3 to 4 times). July 25th: Developed fever 101 (recorded at home), 102 (recorded at the clinic). Observed throat congestion, suspected tonsillitis. Consulting doctor ordered CBP, CRP and CUE and suggested to continue Deploclave DS 3.5 ml b.i.d. And Meftagesic as needed. CRP was 30 and monocyte 8, RDW 14, absolute lymphocyte count 4300. CUE pending because of delay in collecting the urine. Based on the abnormal readings, consulting doctor suggested admission to treat elevated levels of CRP. Query: Seeking second opinion on further course of action.
Acute kidney failure is a condition in which the kidneys suddenly lose their ability to function properly. Acute renal failure (ARF) occurs when direct damage to the kidneys, which causes a sudden loss in kidney function. The disease also is caused by lack of blood to the kidneys, drug abuse and inflammation.
Other cause or many reasons, including:
- Blood-clotting disorders
- Decreased blood flow caused by low blood pressure
- Autoimmune kidney disorders
- Urinary tract infections
- Complications from pregnancy
Acute kidney failure is often reversible, with complete recovery of kidney function.
Some patients are left with residual damage and can have a progressive decline in kidney function in the future.
What should be diet for CKD patient. I am taking simple sabji with jau (barley) roti occasionally taking idli or sattu or dhokla or dalia or some time sweet and rice also. Is This ok for me. You are requested to pl suggest a suitable diet plan.
Hi My son age is 9 and I am observing blood in his urine from two days what could be the reason? What should I do?
Pus is coming from anus both internal and external which doctor to refer ayurvedic or homeopathy which medicine.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.