Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sabnis ManishYour feedback matters!
What are medicines of migraine pain killer and its uses and disadvantages. How much amounts of it consumes in a day.
Inadequate or poor quality sleep can increase the risk of heart disease in due course of time. Short–term sleep deprivation is linked with high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and high blood pressure
Sleep apnea makes people temporarily stop breathing many times during the night. Up to 83% of people with heart disease also have sleep apnea.
In sleep apnea oxygen levels dip and the brain sends an urgent "Breathe now!" signal. That signal briefly wakes the sleeper and makes him or her gasp for air. That signal also jolts the same stress hormone and nerve pathways that are stimulated when you are angry or frightened. As a result, the heart beats faster and blood pressure rises, along with other things that can threaten heart health such as inflammation and an increase in blood clotting ability.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I suffered from sciatic problem now I am fine but my right leg is still numb, I am unable to fell any sensation on my right leg. What should I do?
How to control migraine . Is there any tablet . Before it comes visual blur den slowly it come ls to left side headache (one side) once vomit ll be done den only it goes .and I appears twice in a year .pls suggest permanent solution.
I am suffering from headache from last 15 days. And I have been advised for ct scan. What to do . What are the symptoms of brain tumour.
I am 27 year old male. I am suffering from muscle weakness, low energy, low muscle mass. I am under psychiatric treatment from past 5 yrs. I had taken amitriptyline for around 3yrs. Now I have stopped this medication, it's been 1 year. I am suffering from physical problems like muscle pain while exercising, feeling breathlessness while exercising, feeling numbness in the hand.
From 2006 I have migraine made my life hell please recommend me some good medicine and some tips to get rid of this migraine. I am 24 year old?
Sir my father suffering for bells palsy from last I Week and he is diabetic patient .physiotherapy has started and steroid medicine is going on .But no improvement. How can he free from this situation?
I am a migraine patient. I am a student of FYJC class. I used to have medicines like Ciplar10 and Tryptomer 10. But nowadays I don't prefer taking medicines since they make me feel sleepy. My question is that my sleepy behavior is normal? What should I do? Since my headache problem still persists!
I am having hand shivering and sometimes in some positions body shivering also happens regularly. If I will not eat even one time it will shiver a lot. Can anyone help me in suggesting. Thanks.
Hi sir, I am getting headache frequently, sometimes it is bearable ad some times it is non bearable. When I visited a doctor he said it might be Migraine and gave me some medicines. How to know whether I am suffering from Migraine or normal headache ?
I am 25 years old. My both hands have been shivering for the last 10 years due to nerve weakness. What should I do.
Hello sir Suffering from back pain since last 5 years ,and I'm 25 year old ,and I and I suffer from night fall daily ,weakness numbness,noise,suggest me sir
I have been suffering from mild head ache since last three months. I used to neglect it as a normal thing. But when I consulted a doctor, he declared that it was migraine head ache. So I preferred a second choice of asking this question. Please help me.
Doctor I am facing migraine problem since long time I took disprin whenever I got pain Is their Any permanent solution of this because I am facing this daily.
I am a 56 yrs old, male. I have diabetes (hereditary) and high blood pressure. Diabetes is around two old. Pressure is under control. Presently my feet (both), at the toe end, the under sloe below the toes get swelled up and numb, also the toes get numb. This has happened when my diabetes reading had gone upto 230. It later came down to 150. But the swelling and numbness still persist. Presently, I am taking, glycomet? 500 sr, diabetone pn, euglim 1. What is your view.
I am 24 year old. I have migraine problem. What are the preventions for it? What can I do whenever my headache is increased? Is there any long term solution for it?
Sir I am 48 year old women . I had migraine problem from last two years sir please tell me complete cure for this . And which medicine I take helpful for this chronic head .
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.