Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.V. Naniwadekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.V. NaniwadekarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor advised Dronis 30, a tablet per day. The instructions mentioned taking a break after 21 days of the medicine strip. My doctor, however advised to continue the next strip of 21 days as soon as I get over with my first one after 21st day. I have very bad cramps and have occasions of slight dizziness in the course of dosage. What has to be done?
Dear Dr. I got married last year june 20. I need baby. We are trying for baby from starting onward. Still not at all. We are in tension please help me out. Which is the best time for inter course?
My hubby and me had a anal sex without condom and he realized his sperm .i m worried that ,I may get pregnant? Will i?
My wife have periods on 20, 21 22 of month what is the right dates to have sex so that she can get pregnant. She is 20 years old. And we got married on jan 2015. Please help me my parents want baby asap.
Bach flower therapy is a mixture of brandy and water. The water contains extreme dilutions of flower material. The dew found on the Bach flower petals contains natural healing properties of that plant. This therapy characterizes a specific quality or specific energy wavelength. Each of these plant-based soul qualities is tuned into a quality of a person a specific behavior pattern in the human nature. These are not symptoms of illness. The human body and mind contains each of the 38 soul characteristics of the Bach flowers.
Different parts of the Bach flower system separate it from other therapies. The Bach flower therapy is amongst the most subtle techniques for healing, much like traditional homeopathy. In this, they do not act at the level of the physical body; they act at the levels that directly impact the human energy system. There are various benefits of using Bach flower therapy over numerous other therapies. These are:
- The technique of creation is very simple. Bach's very natural and simple preparation methods are different from all other methods in which medications are prepared. The sun and boiling techniques used help in the release of the healing energy of the flowers from their original form. This allows the energy to connect with the substance of water that is the carrier medium.
- It is easy to consume. Treatment with Bach flower therapy is very simple. Once a cure is chosen, it might be taken in more than one way. The standard strategy for taking the cure is orally, either in a beverage or from the stock container. It is likewise possible to get the recovery advantages of the cures from a shower, pack or cream as with rescue remedy.
- It is appropriate for self-healing. Their harmless impact makes Bach flower therapy a danger-free remedy to use as a form of self-healing. The soul quality states are definitely not symptoms of illness in this case.
- It does not has any side effects. Bach flower essences are very subtle, non-material driving forces. They convey and communicate information through particularly high vibrations that tend to stimulate our passionate, emotional and mental self-healing strengths.
- It is compatible with every single other type of treatment. The Bach flower treatment will act agreeably with whatever other type of treatment you may be following, especially allopathic or homeopathic treatments. This is because this therapy does not have any side effects, which may interfere with other forms of treatment.
- It will in maintaining a strategic distance from physical illness. Bach flower treatments do not treat at the level of curing the physical body. Instead they treat at the more unobtrusive and subtle etheric levels that directly impact the human immune system and energy framework.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!