Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S.V.DharmadhikariYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old boy. I am suffering from tonsils. My throat pains while solving any food. Please suggest any remedy to get away with the problem.
From November onwards as the winter approaches my nose start blocking. As the atmospheric temperature reduces further in the month of December and January the blockage problem increases and this continues up-to Feb. The nose starts unblocking as the summer approaches. The nose does not block in AC even at 25 c in summer. There is no deformity in the bones of nose. I have to use Nasivion nasal drops in the winter. But Nasivion is temporary solution. Please suggest the suitable medication I also inhale steam in winter but that too provides relief for short time.
Hi! My right side nasal track is dry (not the inner side of nose) and from past 3-4 days I'm observing blood stains while blowing nose. Please help me with some remedy.
Sir, I am suffering with severe throat pain from last two days. As I found the cause is due to eating more sweet, I had swelling on my throat. Later got cough too So what suggestion you gonna give me sir?
Sir I am having a lump on my butt crack from past 10 days lump is painless and also it is a pusless. Is it is a sinus or boils or anything else.
Sir I have a problem in my throat (right side) while swallowing it seems that somebody pinches me in my throat. Should I consult a Dr. Plzz tell me any antibiotic for my problem.
My ears are being blocked often I could feel it one ear is blocked fully the other is partial what can I do to solve my problem and at mornings I don't have this problem only on evenings and night and I have cold now past 4 days.
I'm having a common cold for more than 5 to 6 day but when I blow my nose today it comes out with blood this was my first time bleeding during cold what medicine should I take.
I am suffering from nasal. My nose becomes close in one side when am sleeping or in rest mode so please suggest me secure.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.