Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S S DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
From last 1 week black stool is coming outside in morning. So is there any vitamin deficiency or anything else. Please guide me, I don't know how much is serious is this. What to do.?
I am 22 years old, but I feel so tired all the time. Also recently I am not able to sleep properly. I feel weak and my nose feels blocked all the time. What is wrong with me? Please help.
I am 37 years old and my weight is 115 kilos. I work night shifts being in UK call centre. I. I got married 5 years agoand still waiting for my first baby. Semen analysis reveal I have zero sperm count. Can i get urgent help?
How many times should we brush and after using mouthwash after what time should we wash mouth by water?
Sir if the penis size is to small and his partner is unsatisfied then what to do sir? His penis is to small is there is any course in medical science to increase it.
My mother is a kidney patient. She is 54 year old. Her creatinine and Urea level is much higher then the normal. I want a food chart for her.
I am having a painless pimple near my butt crack from past 1 month so yesterday I met general surgeon where she just poked the pimple and showed me that it contains blood and pus. Today again I met her so she said that she will treat as a sinus only. But I am not having any openings and actually the pimple is not forming pus also. My question is whether I go for surgery immediately or shall I want to wait till the pimple pains" The pimple is very small and it likes a sponje actually it is difficult to me to identify where the pimple is located really. And my other question is "is this a symptom of sinus" Please doctors write describe whatever you know about sinus and doctors tell me when I actually should meet general surgeon again (means after facing what symptoms). Please doctors help me out and also tell me what are the basic symptoms of sinus.
I am getting the feel of one kind of sound in my left ear just like bee sound while the surrounding area kept silent but I do not have any pain please suggest me what is this.
I am 34 years male n I used VIGORA FORCE to long time sex. Now I have lost my interest in sex .my penis is no harder .i want to sex with my wife for long time.
Sir. I am 20 yr old male. I hv no problem now now but in my family all male have piles. Its genetic in my family. I hv no problem yet but I hv fear aff this. please suggest if there is any remedy or precaution or medicine. As a precaution.
How much time a person should dispose his sperm by doing sex with female in a week. Give me an idea.
My problem is that when I am having sex my semen comes out very soon, please help, Please help me if my partner has done something similar to me, but immediately after coming out of semen, I have a lot of tension.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.