Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S R KopardeYour feedback matters!
My belly is not loose after my pregnancy. My delivery was 10th april 2016, what can I do now, please help.
What can a women do if she has sexual weakness please recommend a good medicine and also if there any home remedies for it.
Hello doctor On 1st night. Can I insert pines forcefully into vagina. My penis is big. And my fiance vagina is too small. I want to have normal sex on first day. Can I insert with force. Do it cause her harm?.
Is there any possibility for girl to get pregnant doing anal sex without condom. Also can it cause aids?
I had my 2nd cesarean on 31st august 2016. Shall I start wearing abdominal belt for tummy. Please suggest me.
My daughter is 25 years old & she is very thin. She weighs 45 kgs. Her height is 5' 6" She is weak, has no stamina. Please advise.
So you love your job and don't mind working after hours, every once in a while. Are you plagued by hypertension, stomach disorder and sleeplessness often? It's probably about time that you started paying more attention to the dual functioning of your mind-body. Stressing on one, while neglecting the other will only bear dire consequences in the near future. This will render your body weak and your mind restless.
The regulation of the mind-body dualism is the most integral aspect of your being. Your mind has the potential of affecting your health in more ways than one. Having a better outlook towards life helps deal with health issues such as depression, headache, pain and stress. The dual functioning of mind-body is bound to have greater implications on your health and one needs to be well aware of that facet:
Your mind reflects what your health has to say
The brain creates gamma globulin and endorphins, which toughen your immunity and serve as natural painkillers, respectively. The production of these substances depends significantly on how you're feeling at the moment. Having a positive outlook even when you're down with fever, pain or stress enables your body to create better regulatory hormones which accelerate healing.
On the other hand, if you're being too hard on yourself as a result of work overload, emotional crisis or any personal mishap, and adopt a negative perspective towards most things, your body will know and slow down its mechanism for creating endorphins and gamma globulin. This means you'll take longer to regain normalcy.
What you are doing to your body affects how your brain works
On the flip side, if your body is under extreme pressure to perform and as a result, you're missing out on your regular, healthy regime, your mind is guaranteed to function differently. Eating differently, losing sleep, exercising less, and burn-outs will affect your mental well-being, negatively.
The fight-or-flight reaction and blood pressure levels are considerably influenced by how you're feeling and how you are dealing with things in life. As a result, you might feel depressed, moody, restless or sick.
Therapies that improve your mind-body functioning
Practicing therapy and exercise, improves the dual functioning of your mind-body and is, therefore, indispensable for keeping well. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has suggested, some integrative measures that are sure to have a positive impact on your overall well-being:
- Cognitive & behavioral management
- Yoga and relaxation
- Proper diet and regular physical exercise
- Active involvement in music, art or dance
- Avoiding a sedentary lifestyle
Despite everything else, if you're still willing to work beyond your deadline, at least don't forget to eat the salad that you had packed for lunch!
Male 24 I want to pregnant my wife is this report is good or there is some causes Total sperm count 65 million/ml Grade 4 34% Grade 3 15% Grade 2 08% Grade 1 05% Non motile 38% Pus cells 10-15 / hpf Rbc 8-10 / hpf.
My wife had an ectopic gestation because of which one fallopian tube had to be cut. What all precautions need to taken to prevent future ectopic pregnancy?
43 years old, got uterus and ovaries removed. After that also I am getting vaginal discharge. Why? I am getting leakage of urine while coughing and sneezing. May I know remedy for this?
Hi, I just wanted to know that if we are having sex without condom and at the time of ejaculation I take my thing out that means I do not ejaculate inside my girlfriend even a bit so is there a possibility of pregnancy or its safe?
Hi I am 25 years old married women I have delivered baby boy on date 23. 03. 2015 through cesarean but till date I feel pain left side of my uterus and still date blood is discharged from uterus through vagina so kindly suggest the medicine for treatment thanks
Please tell me, if a lady doesn't eat iron tablet in pregnancy period so which food consume on behalf sothat her body makeover iron fullfil.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.
he chemical messengers of your body, hormones, travel to each organ through your bloodstream and regulate vital processes, such as metabolism and reproduction.
The most commonly fluctuating hormones of your body are estrogen, progesterone and testosterone (sex hormones), thyroid (metabolism hormone), adrenaline (energy hormone), cortisol (stress hormone) and melatonin (sleep hormone).
Women experience greater hormonal changes than men. While both boys and girls go through puberty, women experience several additional defining stages throughout their lives – menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, premenopause and, finally, menopause.
All these greatly change a woman’s body and cause her hormones to fluctuate. Being vital to key processes in the body, hormonal fluctuations significantly affect her overall mental and physical well-being.
Whenever we hear the phrase “hormonal imbalance”, our mind instantly procures an image of a flustered, hyperactive woman. This is a sad state of affairs as it reflects the negativity and insensitivity associated with this condition.
While one should consult a doctor when a hormonal imbalance occurs, the first step toward treatment begins with identifying the issue.