Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S N KatariyaYour feedback matters!
Under glans penis I have some small projections some are white faces and some skinny in colour. They are from last few months, they never pop up and I'm not involved in any sexual activity till now but I live in a hostel from last few years where I have to share toilet with many people. And I never felt any ache or rash there. So I have to worry about these projections or not?
Hello doctor, Suggest me a good cream for skin whitening. I have been using kojivit cream for a month, but still there is no improvement in my skin tone. Suggest a skin whitening cream please.
Scabies it is! From last two months I had itching, I thought it was due to sweating. Three days back I visited a dermatologist and he confirmed that it's scabies. He recommended permethrin during night and crotorax lotion in the day time, along with few tablets. I've been using them for the past two days but I didn't find any change. Instead those bumps got increased all over my thighs. Can anyone suggest any natural remedy please! Bath with salt in warm water? Is it recommended?
I am 25 year old. 1 week back I found small lump inside my right side breast and it s paining when I touch (press). Is this serious problem?
Pimpals kaise think kiya jay. Or kid we bache or pimpals think hone me baad chehre per daag na pade.
My name is Altaf Ansari having black spots on face, please help me to remove those spots I will be very happy.
My face is full of black marks, acne,tan, pimples,pores and facial hair. It looks dull and weird. My skin tone is dark. What is the solution for this.
Mohsin Khan I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello doctor. She has a fibroid in breast. Examined it by a gynecologist. It is only common fibroid. Doctor said no problem. Can she cure it without surgery?
I am suffering from severe sun tan on my face, neck and hands due to excessive sun exposure so please suggest me a medicine to get rid of it.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Related Tip: "5 Hidden Causes Of Acne, Revealed!"