Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.N. KalashettiYour feedback matters!
I have problem of ringworm. I have already used several creams for it but it all vain. Kindly advice me.
Dr. I have throat pain and simple pimple like projections in my throat. And I vomited yellowish sour water once. .my doctor said me that the valve connecting between oesophagus and stomach is open and so my throat is acidic. I use to have a limited amount of food. I do not use to drink colas and pepsi and other drinks.
I am suffering with uncontrolled cough. I am having sum dust elergy. Give me your suggestion what to do or what medicine I have to use. Presently using medicine ketotif and budecart inhaler.
Hi sir I get a cold from being cold the last two days also are coming because barack has my body is not working.
Dr. I had a nose bleeding since one year which after regular interval of tym wat should I do I consort frm very Dr. But no relief.
Hi, am doing body building exercise on regular basis but recently my trainer has advice me to take dbolic tablets, which is a oral steroid, but I have heard that dbolic reducing testosterone level in the body, I want a advice should I take dbolic tablets for better health or should I take testosterone supplement while taking dbolic & does dbolic effects on my sexual urge?
I am suffering from cold since one month. Need some precautions regarding this. Nose always remains block?
I have headache last two day with high temperature. The pain in the head aggravated toward evening. What should I do?
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from cold for several days. Always I have a little bit of cold symptoms in my body. Tell me the reason and prevention.
Sir. I am working in night shift I have habit masturbating and I am in depression because of this. My health is also not good I become very week please help me to come out of this.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.