Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S MelinkeriYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! I am feeling too much of heaviness in my chest and it keeps shifting left, right and centre. I have full body pain also. Please suggest.
I am 27 years old unmarried male, few months back I lost my virginity with my gf, the problem I felt like that I get discharged within 2-3 shot only, initially I felt like this is due to lack of experience. But nie I started worrying about it. Please suggest.
I have fever for last three days is it symptoms of malaria or dengue? How to recognize the symptoms of this fever?
I am suffering from piles I want to cure my diseases completely how can do such I am taking homeopathy medicine it has cured but not completely I want cure completely please advice.
Please suggest a medicine for calming mental stress and which could help penis get harder and stay hard till it penetrates. My wife keeps cmg to me but I dnt feel like urge of sex and mood to do foreplay with her also.
I am 43 year old female and I can't sleep properly from last 1 year. Though I go to sleep at 11 O'clock I can't sleep till 2-3 am. I can't sleep instantly. What should I do?
I sex with any girl for continue 60 or 70 minutes without rest and without any pill is that normal or what? And I am going gym regular.
I have headache from 5 days and I am very upset. What is the problem. Have you any solution for this problem.
I have sneeze problem from 2 months what can I do to avoid this problem and what prescription should I take.
Sir I have been suffering from stomach ache from last few days and it occurs suddenlyband creates lot of problems for me. please give me solution so that I can cure it permanently. Thank You.
Hi I am 31 years old I conceived last 2 weeks. I do not like to eat apple and pomegranate I feel vomit but I like to eat banana can I eat banana daily? Please tell me the reason. Thanks.
So I was masturbating daily 2 a day I found my face looks dull and little but if acne how should I stop this habits? And does it cause hairloss?
I have a headache over this two weeks. I don't know why. L play football every day. What should I do.
Dear Doctor I am suffering from heartburn since many years. I am a smoker say 6, 8 cigarettes per day. Trying to stop but. Any tablets to stop or minimise this situation. Will there be any serious condition in future if this heartburn continues. I occasionally take digene. Any food to be avoided and to be taken particularly? Best regards Sharafudeen.
Sir/mam I m 25 yrs old and I have a very difficult problem that is I have to get loo very often it comes suddenly and then very small droplets come out and I have very high tendency for erection in my sexual content any help.
I am suffering from early disorder thats make me very irritate during intercourse So, kindly suggest me the best method and pre cautions and best food to prevent and sort out the problem.
I have asthma since 5 years. I took several treatments but it is not cured. Please tell me is it cured permanently. Then please tell me suggestions and treatments to cure it permanently. Please tell me.
One of the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction is obesity, which might sink your intimate life to a great extent. It is really crucial that you are in control of your weight and regain your libido.
One of the most common chronic conditions that men face is that of erectile dysfunction (ED). Statistically, over 18 million men above the age of 20 experience it to some degree. It is an inability to achieve or maintain erection required for desired sexual activity. Though there might be various reasons for it, there is a consistent connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction. It has been found that obese men are prone to ED 2.5 times more than those of normal weight. These symptoms of ED and various other health issues can be observed if you are just 30 pounds overweight!
- Obesity causes atherosclerosis, which is a cardiovascular condition. In this condition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls of blood vessels, thus restraining blood flow to the organs in the body including the penis.
- The testosterone level in obese men is low. Due to absence of this sexually-stimulating hormone, there is an inability to achieve erections as testosterone is needed to increase the level of nitric oxide in penile tissue, which acts as a blood vessel dilator.
- In most cases, erectile dysfunction is considered as the first sign of a weak heart in men who are overweight.
- Men might experience a low libido, because of the reduced testosterone levels.
- They might experience a depressed mood and lowering in their levels of energy.
- They might experience a diminished sense of vitality.
It’s really crucial to shed that extra weight if you want to regain your sex life. It has been found by researchers at the Center for Obesity Management in Naples, Italy that one third of obese men have improved sexual activity after they lost weight.
- Lose weight. Check on how much you eat in a day. Aim at losing 1 to 2 pounds a week, which equals to losing around 500 to 1000 calories in a day.
- Look out for what you eat in a day. Avoid chips and dips, and become friends with greens and other raw vegetables as your snack. Stop eating the processed and red meats; replace them with fish instead. Switch to whole grains.
- Physical activity is the most important aspect when it comes to losing weight. Implement a successful weight-loss strategy. Take out some time by skipping a few episodes of your TV show, get up from the couch, and get active for around 30-45 minutes in a day. Repeat this 3-5 times in a week.
- Lastly, maintain these habits until you don’t shed those extra pounds that are a hindrance to your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.