Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Kakatkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. KakatkarYour feedback matters!
Please suggest after c section I am suffering from ringworm for more than 6 month. My delivery is on 13/08/2017.
Hi I stay in Bangalore, my due date is in the month of may 2017. I know it's way too far, I would like to know the cost delivery be it normal or c-section. Which are the best hospitals across Bangalore?
Hi, My one friend who is of 19 years old by last two months She is suffering by swelling in her right breast and having pain in it. And, the area around her nipple is dry and colour of the dried skin is white. She got pain in her breast for first time in July 2016 while periods. And now her right breast is a little bit bigger than left breast. What is the original problem doctor? She is afraid that she is suffering by breast infection or breast cancer but doctor there is no lump on her breast and there is no itchiness. Please help us doctor.
My weight is normal but my abdomen is more increase after delivery my weight is 65 KGS my height is 5.5 ft, please sir suggest me.
I am having vaginal bleeding since 1st march Doctor gave me abortion pill on 15th march as lining was not shed then I had heavy bleeding that time for 3 days and after that on 28th march I was diagnosed withe ectopic with hcg 300 and given mtx 50 mg injection but my hcg reduced to 188 in 21 days and still 3 spoons daily bleeding happen Doctor said tvs ultrasound is normal except ectopic mas 24 mm×18 mm Pls guide why I am having bleeding still what is the cause for it and when will this bleeding stop I am worried to much Pls help me.
Doctor I had sex on 22nd february with my Girlfriend. Her periods come on approx 6 and 7 .but they are not. Coming. I have used Condom Though But not getting surety that anything is discharged during sex. Please help me what to do ahead.
Doctor pls help I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now pls help. Suggest some medicine. I hope I will conceive one day I am in great tension pls help.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.