Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. KakatkarYour feedback matters!
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
Hello there I had sex on 9th july 2016 And my wife's period date is 13th date of every month Now she's missed her period ,she's pregnant? Its is possible ?
Can I drink green tea during pregnancy? How much tea/ coffee intake is permissible during pregnancy? I am in 4 th month of pregnancy.
- Cubitus valgus is a medical deformity in which the forearm is angled away from the body to a greater degree than normal when fully extended. A small degree ofcubitus valgus (known as the carrying angle) is acceptable and occurs in the general population.
- Are you suffering knock knee, bow legs, cubitus valgus and varus bilateral deformity
- Now these deformity can permanent cure without surgery in few days.
- First time in india you can correct this deformity without surgery.
My baby is 5 month old, while breastfeeding I am having severe pain around my nipple, and itching too. please suggest me some remedy.
I got pregnant. Its only second month of my pregnancy. But my husband wants to sex with me. Is it right time for sex or we need to avoid some days more for sex. Please guide us.
Hey doc I have 3 questions please suggest me what to do I am an asthma patient 1) when I do sex with husband in standing position most of time when I try it I have to face pain in my chest and even when my husband press or suck breast at that time I have to face too much pain. 2) some times during sex I also have to face an undefinable pain which is far diff then sex pain. I can not defined that pain but in hindi we can say it as later . 3) from past couple of months I have my periods some days late from actually date and counts of days is increasing no I have periods after 8 days later Please suggest me so that I can fix these problems .
Meri period date 24.09.2017 ko hua pura finish hua 27 ko, mai without condom sex ki thi mere bf ke sath 6th october ko uska falls pura mere andar chala gaya mai 1 hour k andar I pill li hu fir v bht tension ho raha hai pregnancy ka koi chance to nahi hai na mam? Meri age 22 hai mai unmarried hu plzz hlp me mam bht tension ho raha hai mujhko .mai I pill li hu mam fir v .pregnant hone ka chance hai kya?
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
10 month has been completed to my marriage and we are regularly using condom is it safe? Will it create any problem to my wife getting pregnant since now we are planning for a child.
I am a 25 years old unmarried girl. Since the starting of my menstrual cycle I suffer from heavy blood flow and unbearable pain in my legs and stomach. Earlier the cycle continued upto 7-8 days. Now it has reduced to 5-6 days. Few months back I also started suffering from back pain along with pain in legs and stomach during my periods. Heavy blood flow and clots also pass mainly on 1,2 and 4th day of my periods.
I had my periods last month on 6th and I had sex with my boyfriend on 3rd day of my periods that is on 8th he didn't put condom he is sure that he didn't cum in me but he is a bit stressed that his precum would have been in me I'm worried because it has been a month but I didn't got my periods yet and I have a pain in my lower abdomen I'm really scared what has happened is my periods late or I'm pregnant and if I'm pregnant it's 35 days from the day of sex I don't want pregnancy what can I do can pill or medical way can do please help me.
Unprotected sex before periods date 28.05.2017 and test result is negative but she take pill and period not came today. Period when come and toke any medicine.
We are well aware that our kidneys perform one of the most important jobs for our body, they drain the waste. Yet, it remains one of the most neglected organs in a lot of cases due to our not being aware. Our kidneys also need nourishment and apart from drinking adequate water at regular intervals, following foods ensure kidney health.
1) Having Cherries - Cherries help reduce the redness & swelling. They contain a good amount of vitamins c, k & b6, folate, citrate as well as magnesium. Cherries are known to reduce uric acid levels in the body and, lowering the risk of gout attacks.
2) Eating Cranberries - There are high levels of vitamin c and manganese in cranberries. Traditionally, cranberries were used to women to cure utis. Pure cranberry juice when mixed with water reduced levels of oxalate and phosphate in the urine, thus reducing risk of kidney stone formation.
3) Consuming Cinnamon - Known for its quality to regulate glucose levels, cinnamon helps the body by offering protection from disorders in blood sugar level. Diabetes can be damaging for the kidneys, by keeping the blood sugar level constant.
4) Kidney Beans - Kidney beans are said to be effective home remedy for kidney stones and have high healing potential.
5) Using Garlic and Onion - Onions and garlic both have a powerful flavonoid called quercetin which protects smokers from kidney damage. Non-smokers get the added advantage of improved metabolism.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.