Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S K GokhleYour feedback matters!
I have fever from last few days. I don't know what is happening with me these days. When I go to sleep, I prefer to sit and when I sit, I need sleep. Whole body is paining. Please do something.
Once I used to do masturbation after that I fell some energy will be lost I think and I feel very tiredness, body is also very pain.
My aunt is of 49 years old, her ht is 5'3 and weight around 70. She wanted to know how to cure fibroid without operation? Her report: uterus is Anteverted bulky measuring 105x68x70 mm ET=4.4 mm EE complex is pushed back two hypothetical masses measuring 44x34 and 28x18 mm have seen in interior wall of upper part of uterus Another small hypothetical mass 19. 6x18.7 mm is also seen. She has heavy bleeding during periods and body aches daily What is exactly it means and cure?
I am suffering from pain rotating in my body also known known as baa how to get away from this pain that is unusual for me please give your advice thanxx.
I have very high body temperature for over last three days and also I have some body pain and also I have some throat infection and cough through out my chest so what should I do?
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.
Hi My TSH I'd very high 9 I am taking Eltroxin 75 mg since a long time. Recently I am getting pains in various parts of my body. Is it related to TSH? Your advice is highly appreciated Thanks generally pain is frequent in stomach.
My mother is suffering from fever from one and half month with sever pain in her complete body. What should she do?
I can't sleep early. At the night if you try to. To go for sleep bt I can't. And when me get up in the morning my. Total body r suffering. So pain ful. What I do pls help me.
I have severe pain in my body and a burning sensation in my eyes. Please advise me how to cure this?
Dear sir and madam, I am 34 years old married and mother of two children 8 year and 2 year both are Cesarean, problem is when I get up morning body pain muscular pain bone pain hand and leg pain so please give me solution.
Sir my name is Mridul and I am 18 years old and I am suffering from full body pain, I have taken painkillers and also tried multiple home remedies but they don't work what should I do?
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.