Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K BoraYour feedback matters!
Hello how are you am facing headache since last 20 days please suggest some medicine which has no sideeffect.
In my considered view erectile dysfunction is more partner related than anything else. The partner with whom one has been staying for long may not interest him. A change would result in normal erection and noberectile dysfunction. I would like to consult the doctor.
I am suffering with foot corn from 2 months, and now it started paining, is there any allopathy medicine or ointment in order to cure it as soon as possible, please help me please.
Hi, My son is 4 years old. Suddenly since last night few blisters appeared on his back and on front left lower side of stomach. Please consult what is this disease and the treatment.
Hi doctor, I am having 4 small boils on my testis. They are all nearby, they never pain nor itches, but I am worried why they don't go. Please help me to reduce them, I do not want excision. There color is very light yellow. I will be very thankful.
I have been having severe chest burns and painful burps in the chest. I have reducing the consumption of Meat.
I have sinusal discharge since last seven months very irritation sometime I feel heavy on chest too like asthmatic dark circle around eyes pain In nose inhaled karbol capsule gave a lot relief I am on alcohol too since ten years digestion okay.
Sir I am from district shahjahanpur (up) I am 24 year old I am suffering from arthritis from last 10 years Some of my tests are C reactive protein 21 mg/l Ra factor 17.8 iu/ml Uric acid 5.6 mg/dl Anti CCP <0.5 u/ml HLA b27 negative SGPT (ALT ) 19 iu/l RA factor 17.8 iu/ml ESR 15 mm/hr I tried allopathy ayurvedic and homeopathic treatment . But still suffering from disease And now my ankle hips and knees fusion. From last two month I am taking these tablets Sazo 1g twice a day Calten d 500 twice a day Retoz 90. Once a day Folitrax 7.5. Twice a week Folvite 5 twice a week Uprise - d3 60 k once a week Depo -medrol once a week And now my condition is very very chronic . Very high pain in right hip And high pain in ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder and neck. Now I am unable to stand so laying on bed and crying all the day and night. Do note one thing when I take these medicine I feel better for 1 month but after one month pain increased very high level . Before 2 years I took these medicines and then I felt better for one month after that pain increased. So I stopped these medicine and got ayurveda treatment for 2 years but didn't get relief. So I again consulted to rheumatologist and he prescribed me again to take these medicine and now again 1 month relief and after that pain is very very high. Sir why these tablets give me relief only for one month. Is any medicine not suits me. Or I should reduce dose of tablets. Or tablets are not right choice for me. Because pain is so so high.
My free testosterone level is 6.83 pg/ml. According to my lab report. This range is under parameter means normal range is from 4.25 to 30.37 I couldn't get hard erection during intercourse. Does I need to take testosterone capsules or supplement. My problem has been since last one year. Kindly suggest me.
Sir, my father is diabetic patient. In his left foot finger water type is coming from wound since 1 and half month. He has taken regular medicine and treatment by doc but his finger is not ok yet. I am very worried. What to do?
Penis is very small as compare to my age. My penis skin also uncut hardly penis size is 5 cm in normal. please suggest any help.
I have suffer from heavy fever and also I am loss my hairs please help me sir I am waiting for you r msg please reply me sir.
My friend is 26 and he recently got addicted to porn and hence ending up masturbating 4 times in a week. Is it normal for him to do so? Is there any problem of not getting erections later in his life? Please suggest a solution.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.