Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S G KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male. From past 3 days there is itching in my penis, yesterday when I checked I saw there is rashes on the head of the penis and there is yellowish liquid discharge from the rashes today. Even after cleaning the yellowish discharge it is coming again and again. Please tell the solution what should I do?
If you need a remedy for itching, try the following natural cures:
Sufferers of chronic itchy skin should seek medical attention to rule out any underlying cause or disease. Typically, health care professionals will treat itchy skin with hydrocortisone cream or, in some cases, prednisone steroids. If you need help finding an effective herbal or organic remedy, a physician practicing holistic medicine may be a suitable match to treat your itching skin.
Coconut oil/lemon juice:
A mixture of equal parts coconut oil and lemon juice is believed to reduce inflammation and remedy itch. For ease of application, fill a spray bottle with the mixture and apply liberally as needed.
Oatmeal is one of the most popular natural remedies to relieve itching. Add two cups of uncooked oatmeal to warm bathwater and soak for 15-20 minutes.
Any topical rub containing menthol, such as vick's topical
Vaporub will immediately help an itch subside.
Aloe vera gel:
A natural cure-all, aloe vera gel can be applied liberally as needed to itchy skin, it will naturally soften and cool the tender skin.
Baking soda is a useful and effective home remedy for itching. To make a baking soda paste, mix together baking soda and water to desired consistency, and rub on affected areas as needed to treat an itch.
I can not breath well I feel that I am falling in asthma and my chest is going deep when I breath out. Please help me.
Mujhe do din se neend nahi aay h or ab mere sar meh bhut jyda dard hora h please tell me what to do?
I had sex with a prostitute and that was my first time my penis didn't stand after that I masturbated but a feel is not coming back im little hesitating and anxious when I see girls means what will happen. Now please help me.
What is ITP and what is the symptoms of ITP and what problems are the faces by patients and What is the treatment for ITP?
I am 17 years old male i am having hearing problem what to doing 17 years old male i am having hearing problem what to do.
Meri beti biscuits jyada khati hai kya iska uske dimag par asar padega wo padhne me kamjor hai aur jo yaad karti hai jaldi bhool jati.
I had a accident long back. I broke my left ankle. But aftr so many years still that part of ankle pains what should I do.
I am having so much problem of gas since 2 or 3 years. I want to completely end of this problem please suggest any treatment to me.
Piles (haemorrhoids) are swollen and inflamed blood vessels (veins) in rectum and anus.
Piles are broadly classified as follows:
- External: Piles that are outside anal verge
- Internal: Piles that occur inside the rectum
Causes of piles:
These include the following:
- Genetic predisposition (weak rectal veins, walls)
- Poor muscle tone in the rectal region
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Chronic cough
- Overuse of laxatives or enemas lifting heavy weights habitually
Symptoms of piles:
Symptoms vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of complaints and general health of the person.
External piles present as a swelling outside the anus with irritation and itching. These can be painful sometimes and usually do not bleed.
Internal piles are usually not painful but these bleed when they are irritated such as during the stool.
1. Nitric acid - Piles with hard stool usually bleeding piles. Nitric acid acts specifically on rectum. Sphincter like sensation is chief guiding symptom
2. Aesculus hip- It is another beautiful remedy for piles for persons having habitual constipation and backache. These rarely bleed.
3. Aloe soccotrine - Bluish appearance of the swelling. Constipation alternates with diarrhoea. Bleeding painful piles
4. Calc fluor - Hard swelling which may or may not be painful. Sensation of heaviness
5. Collinsonia - Piles alternate with heart symptoms. Sensation as it beaten with sticks.
6. Hammamalis - This a pure gold medicine for bleeding and painful piles. Espacialy for venous haemorrhage from any orifice of body
7. Millefolium- Painless bleeding in case of piles call for this remedy. Blood can be bright red.
8. Nux vom - Persons suffering from habitual constipation with the trade mark of frequent and ineffectual urging. Blind haemorrhoids.
9. Sulphur - Long standing piles cases with sympyoms of early morning stool and bleeding per rectum.
There are many more giants of remedies. But prescription should be made on the basis of totality of the symptoms after a proper case taking.