Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.D.ShendeYour feedback matters!
Hi Year ago I have had an abortion of one month pregnancy. Does this effect the size of vagina. I felt size of vagina large after abortion. I am living in a relationship and my partner is not happy with me. Could you suggest me that how to decrease the size of vagina?
I am a 21 years old male I frequently have unprotected sex with my partner she sits in menses every month but this month she is not in periods we have done pregnancy test the I can kit showed the negative sign that means she is not pregnant her date is 9th or 10 but she is not in menses whats the reason?
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent Specialist.
When my menses comes, I faces heavy abdominal cramps. I can't tolerate. I have to take pain killer. I have hormonal imbalance also. I also have pile, fissure problem, before some days of menses, constipation get severe, hard stool, please help me.
I am getting periods more than a week. It's probably been 10 days. What's exactly is the issue I had an I pill last month fr precaution What should I do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Is it OK for a diabetic patient to have intercourse and will it cause problem for other sex? Please advise.
I am using shilajit while having sex with my wife, and she is pregnant, are there any side effects to foetus or wife.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment includes infusion of the patient's own particular platelets and fibrin for the corrective treatment of wrinkles or scars in the face, hands, and neck. Referred to some as the "vampire facelift", it is less intrusive than plastic surgery, takes around 20 minutes for every treatment, and offers enhancements for up to year and a half.
Definition of PRP Therapy technique for enhancing facial appearance
PRP is safe and fast readiness of platelet-rich fibrin lattice, which is a sort of regenerative solution that utilizations platelets to restore the skin.
PRP Treatment is utilized cosmetically to treat volume misfortune in the face, hands, and neck - especially the crepey skin under the eyes and neck - and in addition wrinkles, acne scarring, and stretch marks.
Through what components do infusions of PRP reestablish facial appearance?
Platelets assume a part in ceasing draining and in repairing harmed veins and cells in the body. Platelets additionally contain substances called "development calculates" that initiate and revive cells in our body. Not at all like fillers that utilization different engineered substances, patient's common science to address skin deformities and volume misfortune, activating creation of new cells and collagen arrangement.
To what extent does the system take, and how it is performed?
PRP is a snappy 20-minute strategy. After 9 cm3 of blood (roughly 1 vial) is drawn from the patient, it is spun down in an axis for 6 minutes at a pre-calculated speed to recover the most reasonable fibrin and platelets. After centrifugation, the platelet and fibrin segment of the blood (the top layer) is separated and re-injected into the range of concern region.
What kind of results can by and large be normal?
The outcomes are unobtrusive, with slow change in the infused range over a 3-to 5-week time span. Full rectification happens at 4-7 weeks and can keep going the length of year and a half.
What are the Risks or Intricacies?
Since, this filler is produced using the patient's own particular blood, there is no hazard for dismissal, disease, or an unfavorably susceptible response.
For what sorts of patients is this strategy most and minimum reasonable?
Any patient who wishes to diminish volume misfortune, almost negligible differences, and textural changes of the skin is reasonable for this system. It additionally offers to the patient who is searching for a characteristic way to deal with volumizing the face and treating or diminishing scarcely discernible differences.
To what extent changes are kept up? In the event that important, can the technique be rehashed, and assuming this is the case, with what foreseen result?
PRP can be rehashed, and better outcomes are seen with an aggregate of 2-3 medicines given 3-4 months separated. Patients can hope to see better outcomes as they get more medicines. With time, the aftereffects of PRP show signs of improvement and better.
How does PRP treatment contrast and infusions of filler, Botox, or surgical facelifts?
This methodology can be consolidated with dermal fillers, Botox infusions, and laser surgery, and in addition facial surgery. PRP fabricates tissue after some time, though customary filler separates after some time.
In what circumstances may PRP treatment in addition to filler infusions be useful?
It is pleasant to layer PRP with conventional fillers. On the off chance that a patient has volume misfortune with a considerable measure of scarcely discernible differences and textural transforms, it is useful to make another establishment of collagen and utilize dermal fillers for the almost negligible differences.
What is your general assessment of the part that PRP treatment ought to play in facial restoration?
PRP treatment is extremely encouraging in facial restoration. Results are ideal when patients get a mix of PRP, dermal fillers, and laser treatment.
Beat Summer Heat
Beat Summer Heat with Fruit Juice:
Its advisable that you indulge yourself in these tasty and nutritional drinks and enjoy your summer without any health hassles. Glucose and fructose are the two sugar components which are essential for the body mainly during summer. Most of the people usually love to drink fruit juice than to get rid from fiber. But its recommended to have juice with fiber. Lets see some of the fruit juices which beat the heat in summer.The hot summer day will no more be irritating for you if you can actually get wonderful remedy through these summer juices.
Top fresh fruit juices for summer:
1. Lemon juice – Lemon juice together with ginger offers good anti melanoma properties. This fruit juice is high in vitamin C which is best for stomach related problems. Lemon ginger juice can also be beneficiary for skin, hair and nicotine gum problems.
2. Water melons juice — Tasty melons are best t beat the heat this summer. It helps in reducing the risk of Kidney problems, particularly formation of kidney stones. This fruit juice is also perfect for skin problems like zits. Peel and also grind the actual fruit to get the juice extract. It’s best to take this juice without sugar.
3. Mango juice – The king of fruits is available during summertime and is considered to be the best to helps control health issues. This fruit juice is high in vitamins, minerals and iron which is much required in the hot summer season. Its considered to be a pressure buster as it offers good anti melanoma properties, aids in controlling and preventing heart and tummy related problems.
4.Sugarcane juice: Sugar cane juice prevents the heat stroke in the summer. It helps in fighting the common infections and gives instant energy. It is rich in antioxidants, glucose, magnesium, calcium and potassium. If you want to gain instant hydration then drink sugarcane juice.
5.Tender coconut water: Tender coconut will cool the digestive system. Normally during summer body’s immune system tends to function low. Sugar water and low fat provides nutrients and oxygen to the body cells and keep the body hydrated. Tender coconut helps to recover from diarrhea, reduces risk of kidney stones and adds a glow in skin.