Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.D.ShendeYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year female and I have irregular periods. I have not conceived, and I am gain a lot weight too. Please help.
I am 27 years old. I got married an years back and my wife did not get period for a month and she thought after week will go to doctor she thinks that its pregnancy I felt so happy after 15 days we went for check up, doctor sad baby is not healthy even though doctor gave few medicines to use that , but doesn't worked out and started bleeding the blood with stomach pain. After a week again we went to check up, doctor sad it's better we clean it if not it will effect next pregnancy. I said okay for that she cleaned it. So my question is in next how many months she can get pregnancy confirm or do we need to go for physical relation again, do confirm on that.
My gf is not having her periods from last 2 months. But we tried to have sex just 7 days before from today. I didn't penetrate in her vagina but I ejaculated on her skin and wiped out immediately. Is there any chance of pregnancy? please help me.
I am in relation with my colleague. I got pregnant. I took pills to avoid my pregnancy. Now my M.C is irregular and so much bleeding in vagina. What is problem.
Sir, I am 7th month pregnant now. What precautions should I follow and what is the best food to be taken during 7th month. My doctor has given TT injection only one time. But I heard that normally 2 times will give injection. Pls. Clarify my doubt.
छिलकों में भी छुपे हैं गुण
छिलकों के घरेलू प्रयोग आजमाएं
नींबू और संतरे के छिलकों को सुखाकर अलमारी में
रखा जाए तो इनकी खुशबू से झिंगुर व अन्य कीट
भाग जाते हैं।
ऐसे सूखे छिलकों को जलाने से जो धुआं होता है
उनसे मच्छर मर जाते हैं।
इसकी राख से दांत साफ किए जाएँ तो दुर्गंध दूर
हो जाती है।
नींबू निचोड़ने के बाद बचे हुए हिस्से को त्वचा पर
रगड़ने से त्वचा की चिकनाई कम होती है।
इसके रगड़ने से मुंहासे भी कम होते हैं और रंग
पीतल और तांबे के बर्तन इससे चमकदार बनते हैं।
नींबू के छिलकों को कोहनी और नाखूनों पर
रगड़ने से कालापन कम होता है और गंदगी हट
इन्ही छिलकों को नमक, हींग, मिर्च और
चीनी के साथ पीसने से स्वादिष्ट
चटनी बनती है।
संतरे का रस तो चेहरे को कांतिमय बनाता ही है,
छिलकों को यदि छाया में सुखाकर पीसा जाए
तो यह उबटन का काम करता है जिससे चेहरे के
दाग-धब्बे हटते हैं और त्वचा खूबसूरत बनती है।
संतरे के छिलके को पानी में डालकर नहाने से पसीने
की दुर्गंध दूर होती है और ताजगी आती है।
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
Hi. I am 21 and I got intimate with my boyfriend on 20th August 2016. We did not have sex but rubbed our genitals against each other naked. After a while he fingered me. He did not cum until later, in a tissue. I was worried about getting pregnant by fingering since there could have been pre-cum. I am a week late for my periods. The home pregnancy test done on 30th September came negative. I am really concerned about my chances of being pregnant. Please help.
I have problem when there is time of period (monthly date), at that time I have so much irritation at that part, I continuous irritate from that, so please help me on that. Nd which medicine or tube or powder is used?
Hello doctor want to know about IUI process. My AMH is 5.43 and age 28. Then this process works for me?
Earlier, when one stepped out, you automatically put a bottle of water into your bag. Today, carrying a bottle is often seen as an unnecessary hassle. Afterall, you can easily buy a bottle of water anywhere. When it comes to bottled water, most of us do not follow the use and throw concept. A plastic bottle is not seen as a container for water, but rather as a free gift that accompanies it. This bottle is taken home, refilled and put into the fridge. However, did you know that this practice could be harming you?
Not all plastic bottles are the same. When you buy a bottle of water, take a look at the bottom. You will notice a triangular recycling symbol with a number within it. This number ranges from 1 to 7 and speaks of how many times the bottle can be reused. Water bottles typically have the number 1 stamped on them. This is the manufacturer’s way of telling you that these bottles should be used only once and should not be refilled. Refillable plastic bottles usually are categorized as code 7. These may be refilled, but are not completely safe either.
Why are plastic bottles unsafe?
Plastic is ultimately a chemical compound. Many of their chemical ingredients can be harmful to human health. When plastic bottles are reused, these chemicals are leeched into the water and ingested by us. For example, plastic mineral water bottles contain antimony that may cause cancer. Similarly, refillable bottles may contain phthalates that can cause reproductive problems.
Plastic bottles are also difficult to clean and hence home to millions of bacteria. Putting a plastic bottle in the dishwasher could worsen the condition as it may cause chemicals to leak out of the bottle. Similarly, pouring hot liquid into a plastic bottle could lead to deterioration of the plastic and unwanted chemicals in the liquid.
Glass and copper bottles are much better ways of storing and carrying water. Glass is an inert material that will not affect the purity of water stored within it but may be prone to breakage. Copper is a natural metal that does interact with water but the mineral it adds to water can help improve a person’s health. These bottles may seem a little expensive in comparison to plastic bottles but in the long run are very cost effective. Think about it. Would you rather spend now and drink water in peace or save now and spend on doctor’s fees later? If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control pills and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Will 5 gm of ashvagandha powder taken every day by a woman in 50s already passed menopause will add to her weight and that's too substantially. Gudica Mahesh.
Yesterday I have done sex for the first time and bleeding happens. Even today morning I found little bleeding. Is it normal?
My wife is getting abdominal pain one week prior to periods time. Last 3 times happening like that. Is it symptoms to pregnancy? Or some other. Do I need to take check up?
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fibre which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables: Vegetables are a good source of fibre and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.