Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. S. ChouguleYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female, studying, I have a serious relationship issue with someone, for whom I have fallen, and we had physical intimacy. For me it is serious, but I am not so sure about him, as he always says I am trying. He is still into his last relationship, but he is not in contact with her. I somehow don't know how to act, and it is affecting my professional life a lot, and I am getting addicted to smoke and alcohol. It would be grateful if you give some solution.
I am suffering from mild depression and anxiety also obessive compulsive disorder since my chilhood. Now my age is 41. Due to anxiety I am suffering from stammering. Twice I have consulted psychiatrist, but hesitated to take medicine prescribed by them. Because I felt unnatural by taking medicine. Please advice what should I do ?
My son aged about 27 years, basically B. Tech, is in the habit of smoking Grass (Ganja) in excess quantity. He has become hyperactive. Please may I know the remedy.
I am 21 years old and I have stammering problem sometime and while speeching some particular words like starting from- T, P etc, this starts after age of 15 when my head accidentally hit by a stone, what I do?
Jab mai kisi se baat krti hu to agar koi word mujhe samjh nhi ata to m dobara poochti hu. Aise hota hai k wohi baat agar next person ne wording change kr k bta di to mujhe aise hota hai k jaise usne phle bola tha same wo hi wording me btae. Nhi to mere mind me wo baat chlti rhti hai k phle usne kya word bola tha. Chahe meaning same ho dono words ka but mujhe phle wala word hi pta chlna chahiye. Fir mera kisi kaam me dhyan nhi lgta thore time k liye bhi wo baat mind se jati nhi hai jb tk m wo baat next person se clear nhi kr leti Phle bhout jyada problem thi ab thori thk hai Phle mujhe ye sb k saath hota tha Lekin ab sirf mere father in law k saath hota hai Jb tk m unse poochti nhi k unhone kya kha tha tb tk mera mind free nhi hota Fer head ache hoti hai Heart beat fast ho jati hai Mind bilkul relax nhi hota Right side jyada headache ki problm hai Phle ye bhi problm thi k agr m kisi ko msg krti thi or wo uska rply nhi krta tha to ye baat bhi mujhe stress deti thi Fir m us prsn se khti thi k apne mere msg ka rply nhi kiya Rply ane k baad sb thk ho jata hai Aise hi baat pta chle k baad ek dum relax ho jati hu Ab msg wali problm nhi hai But ye problm continu hai k baat pta nhi chlti to tnsd rhti hu Fir kuch krne ko mn nhi krta Ab m married hu from 7 months Mujhe bout problm aa rhi hai please help me M clomipramine 50 mg Escitelopram 20 mg le rhi hu But thora fark hai Pr mujhe is se neend bhout ati hai please suggest me something am in trouble.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do? Please let me know.
Now a days I get vey much angry on very small things like if I loose in mobile game, if I am unable to start bike in two or three attempts, etc. I get very much hyper. Kindly advise if this is any disease and what is the suggested medication for this.
My Daughter 2.5 years old has very bad cough with Vomiting. Given all kinds of syrup. Nothing help her out. Very tensed. Do not know what to do. Please suggest me something.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems.