Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S B Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. S B KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have noticed small blood vessels in my eyes, what should I do. I am 22 year old, and I have wearing contacts for more than 3 year. I dnt wear any glasses but I noticed small blood vessels in my eye. It's not to the point where I look stoned, but it brothers me and I dnt want it to get worst. Thanks.
My child is crying continuously. She has dry stools and little urination what to do. Any homevremedies.
My mother is getting severe health problems. She is suffering wd gas trouble, kidney stones, now her legs are swelling very much along with back pain.help me
Sir, I am 57 years of age suffering from Anal Fissure since a year. Took treatment from Allopathic, they have treated with daflon 1000 mg/moxclav and signoflam and Shield cream but no permanent treatment. I contacted Govt Hospital and they injected &made a way to clear deposit. Now on the mouth of Anal a very small cyst developed. When some blood/pus assembled, that comes out and find relieved. Again same problem. Taken Aayurvedic and Homeo treatment also. Daily doing hot water fomentation. Please advise. Regards.
I am having 7.4 mm stone in my right kidney and 6.6 mm each 2stones in my left kidney. Request your suggestion for home remedies.
I am having Enlarged Prostate since last 15 years. At present my Doctor has prescribed Sildura 8 Medicine. I want to know as whether, is there any other better Medicine for Enlarged Prostate ?
He is a 8 years child. His problem is suffering from a stomach ache and toilet problem. To 15-20 days. Whenever he eat everything then after a few minutes starting a stomach ache and then toilet problem After minutes problem started again and again So what is the solution of that thing happened.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!