Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupesh ShindeYour feedback matters!
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
I am 25 years old. My weight is 74 kg. My height is 5. I want to loss 25 kg weight. Can you told me the easiest way to loss 15 -20 kg in a month.
I am (age 40, wt 70kgs, ht. 175cms) pure vegetarian and doing regular gym 5 days/week, please suggest me the protein diet to improve on muscles. Thanks.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hai madam. I not loosing weight even though I tried lots of hard work please help me with your tips.
I am 18 yrs old female and my weight is 84 kgs please give me some tips to reduce weight and is it good to use green coffee bean product which is available in market for weight loss
My right side of nose is swollen and red from inside since long time and it gets dry. Once in a while its bleeding. What should I do please suggest.
Dear Dr. Recently I have for medical check up in the report their is fat deposit on liver so please help me out.
Hello, My son is 3 year old. And he is suffering from cough and cold and throat infection. He is not eating well. He having cough during sleeping and eating. What should I do? I tried honey, haldi, tulsi, ginger but no relief. He get this problem again n again whenever he eat chocolate, biscuit or other food from out side please give needful answer.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi am 21 years old and my weight is very less I need to gain weight without using any protein shakes how?
How to loss weight from simple home remedies, what food should take to loss weight quicker, is there any solution for easy weight loss.
Hello doctor. Past two days I am suffering fr loose motion, loss of appetite. And I have cough, with mouth ulcers. Plzz suggest medicine thanks.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.