Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rupesh ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am having any time when I take one painkiller till that I am feeling well and again I have headache and I also feel weak Ness.
I have oily skin and I have pimples on my face I have used garnier men oil clear face wash but it didn't worked on me what should I do to clear my face.
Hlw My name is puja.. 19 yrs..mera pcod hai ..pet mai dard hota hai 3 mbth se periods nahi ho raha hai . Aisa q ho raha hai
I have a bad stomach. I eat little chicken or something sweet I get constipated or I get loose motions. My stomach hurts too.
My doc told me i have hyper pigmentation & prescribed me kojic cream. But after applying it for 1 week now, i am getting pimples on my face. Plz suggest any measure & also some tips to deal with hyper pigmentation ?
I have eaten ice cream too much and after a headache last night with some problem in throat .today I am suffering from fever.
Muscle cramps often occur in the calf muscle of the back of the lower leg. It is often characterized by a momentary sharp pain along with a muscle lump beneath the skin. Just like its sudden appearance, muscle cramp disappears the same way without any botheration. However, a doctor should be consulted if you see any of the following symptoms:
- The pain keeps coming back
- The cramps result in weakening of the muscles
- It causes frequent discomfort
- It results in changed skin color, redness or swelling of the skin
- The condition doesn’t improve with normal care
- Cramps are not associated with obvious causes such as playing, exercising and jogging
What causes muscle cramps?
Any strain on muscle, dehydration, muscle overuse or simply standing for a prolonged time can lead to muscle cramps. The exact cause of muscle cramps is not known in a lot of cases. There could be the following medical conditions that could lead to such muscle cramps:
- Blood supply: At times when the arteries narrow down resulting in an inadequate blood supply in the leg, a sharp pain can be felt followed by muscle cramps. This can happen while exercising or playing. It disappears as soon as one rests their legs.
- Mineral depletion: Shortage of magnesium, potassium and calcium in the body can lead to muscle cramps. Even medication for high blood pressure can lead to cramps in the legs.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression of the spine can produce sharp pain on the leg muscles. The pain worsens with longer durations of walk. The symptoms, however, can be delayed a bit if the walking posture is changed, like the way one walks while carrying a shopping cart.
What are the risk factors associated to muscle cramps?
- Dehydration: Muscle cramps often happen among athletes when they get dehydrated and fatigued while performing in hot temperature.
- Age: People over the age of 60 often lose mass in the muscle. The remaining mass gets stressed out soon, resulting in muscle cramps.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women face frequent muscle cramps due to the sudden increase of body weight and restricted movements in the pregnancy period.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions such as nerve disorder, thyroid problems, liver failure, diabetes etc. greatly increase the chance of muscle cramps.
Some common ways to treat muscle cramps:
- A brisk walk followed by stretching relaxes the muscles and greatly helps in staying away from cramps.
- A diet consisting of magnesium on a regular basis gives relief from muscle cramps.
- A wet cloth soaked in hot water often shows magical results and gives instant relief from muscle cramps.
- Being hydrated throughout the day helps with muscle cramps. It is necessary to consume enough amount of electrolytes so that muscle contraction does not happen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi I stay in dubai. Since a couple of days I am experiencing a lot of hair fall. On normal days I lose almost 70-100 strands of hair. And when I oil and shampoo my hair I lose more than 200 strands. This goes on for almost 2 months every 6 months. I am very worried that I might go bald. Should I consult a doctor or it is nothing to worry about? please revert back. Thanks
I'm 43 years old and my height is 4.9 and my weight is 68 and I'm growing fatter. I have thyroid. How can I reduce my weight?
I was bitten by a street dog on 27th of last month. And I have taken all my 5 injections. But ive been feeling week since 2 weeks nw. And since yest bad stomach pain. And headache.
I have fatty liver disease since june this year. I drink oftenly but never regular. I was cured for a month but now again I have the same position. I want to a permanent solution for this disease.
How do I get rid of dark fingers joints with natural remedies? And dark elbows. And get fairer skin.
Sleeping on your side
By making simple changes in your sleeping position, you can take strain off your back. If you sleep on your side, draw your legs up slightly toward your chest and put a pillow between your legs. Use a full-length body pillow if you prefer.
Sleeping on your back
If you sleep on your back, place a pillow under your knees to help maintain the normal curve of your lower back. You might try a small, rolled towel under the small of your back for additional support. Support your neck with a pillow.
Sleeping on your stomach
Sleeping on your stomach can be hard on your back. If you can't sleep any other way, reduce the strain on your back by placing a pillow under your pelvis and lower abdomen. Use a pillow under your head if it doesn't place too much strain on your back. If it does cause strain, try sleeping without a pillow under your head.