Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali KiradYour feedback matters!
The USG report says:- Placenta of grade 2 is seen lying along the posterior uterine wall. OS is closed. Liquor is adequate. Doctor my wife pregnant and she is in the 8th trimester and after getting the report of ultrasonography of foetal profile, I am confused, please let me clear the reports which I have mentioned above ok or anything serious. And a ball is lying within the uterine way, please let me know is anything serious? Can my wife had normal delivery or operation? She and me, both are tensed about it.
Doctor, is it possible to stop pregnancy after 2 months just by eating medicines under medication? If so, please tell me the what type of medicines and its procedures. Thanking you in advance.
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.
Can you help me out Doctor. Do I get STD or HIV disease if a transgender did a blow job for me and I am wearing condom when doing and I didn't do any things. Please advice me and bcoz I got joint pains and tired and throat pain. Do I need to go for any test or no need. It's a normal tired and pain or something else Doctor. And also I slept only for 5 hrs for past 3 to 4 days.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD from last two yrs. I have hair fall issues, weight gain, irregular periods and Hypothyroid symptoms. I have prescribed thyroxine 50 mcg for thyroid related problems. I have been suffered from Depression for more than six years. I have sleeping disorder also and anxiety symptoms. And for major issues of PCOD, Can you suggest any medicines for me. Thank u.
My wife had two cysts in ovary both the sides. Last year in october we went to forte shalimar bagh and she was operated and both the cysts were removed. But last month when we again checked through ultrasound, two cysts on both ovary sides have come again. Now she is unable to conceive as we are trying for the same from the last one year. We have eight years baby boy but wanted to have one more but unable to go for it. What should we do now?
Hi my daughter is 21 week pregnant. Before 4 years she hd a open surgery of fibroids so I want to know that is there any chance for normal delivery?
What are the symptoms of being pregnant found in a women in starting 1month of unprotected intercourse?
My haemoglobin, mcv, mch, haematocrit levels are low and rdw level is high. Do I have iron deficiency anemia. Also my eosinophils level is 1550/cumm. Do I also have hes.
If I have sex with my partner when she having her menstrual cycle, can she be pregnant? And in menstrual cycle is it safe to have sex without using protection? Which is the safe time to have a sex without using protection?
Period date. 23rd April 2017 Pregnantly she is pregnant. Aaj tk pregnency ka kitne month & kitne din hua hain.
After taking ipil periods are not coming .got 2 weeks delay. I went for pregnancy test I came negative .plz tell what to do.
Hi, I had sex last night with sexworker and found my condom is broken. I am worried if any infection her. Please let me know what should I do?
Resolutions often spring from guilt about failure of willpower, when the focus can be on developing new portion awareness and habits that will work throughout the year. The goal isn’t to shun foods but to be mindful of the portions we’re eating while we’re eating them.
Mitalee Doshi’s PORTION-SMART STRATEGIES
- Take a healthy portion (on a small plate), sit down, and eat slowly, savoring every bite. The longer you take to eat a portion, the less likely it is that you will reach for seconds. It takes time for the body to begin signaling satiety.
- Eat fried or sweets in small portions may be 1 or 2 pieces.
- Whenever you indulge in fried foods or sweets cut down the consumption of carbohydrates like chapati or pasta or bread or rice and Have more Salads and soups.
- Have grilled , steamed, baked or roasted dishes instead of fried ones.
- Avoid eating too heavy and spicy food late night as it causes acidity & bloating.
-Have fibre rich foods
Have more salads , stir fried vegetables,pulses,fruits .Fibre takes care of stomach satiety and controls bingeing on unhealthy snacks.
- First order for soups & salads and then go to the main course .
- Opt for vinegar or olive oil salad dressing instead of ceaser or thousand island or mayonnaise dressing.
- Drinking plenty of water & green tea will help perk up your metabolism and ease digestion of high calories.
- Exercise more to help burn extra calories consumed.
Have a Smart & Healthy Welcome to 2016
Nutrition & Wellness Expert