Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupali Dhhonar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali DhhonarYour feedback matters!
I often get mouth ulcers more I get below my tongue. How can I cure it. It that a symptom of any other disease. Kindly get me the suggestions.
Pain in my tooth, right cheek region inside, no bleeding, doctors gave me clavam 625 amd zenodol, told me to continue for next 5 days 2day now, terrible pain have the x ray report now couldn't sleep for 2 days, please suggest.
I am 54 years old female. My upper right wisdom tooth is infected. Next to it two molars are missing. I might need two artificial teeth on that gap so might need wisdom tooth then as support. Should I get a root canal or extraction of wisdom tooth. Pls advice.
I did RCT 2 years back in upper left teeth (#24) but could not do capping, now the same teeth is paining again after seeing xray doc says the first RCT has completely filled the root so now tooth extraction is the only way. Is it so. I do not want to loose my teeth please hlp me can I go for re RCT.
Even after 3 months of tooth filling, I have pain and sensitivity. I repeatedly consulted my doc, who is just shooing me away with pain killers and antibiotics. Please help.
Dear Sir, My age is 51 and I am asthma patient and used inhaler also 15 years ago ,I have a problem my in side mouth food tube starting side area having white spot ,I shown 3 Nos of ENT consultant they were told that is only food debris then advised - for gargling in worm water or salt water over all complete gone . But today one also seen why this type is coming any defense ? Vitamins problems ?please tell me I am very depression.
15 days back I got my root canal done in left corner teeth and filling in the lower area and also the crown done. But now again I started having pain in left side both upper and lower area. I visited to doc and he has given me augmentin antibiotic and said if this is not going to help then will remove the teeth. I want to ask here whether removal could’t be done at first time only if the teeth was in such a bad condition?
My wisdom teeth is so pain full and I am not eating properly. What can I do for this teeth. And my dentist are suggest me this teeth are not useful in my mouth.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.