Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruhi JoshiYour feedback matters!
I'm 18years old. I couldn't sleep from few days due to my FY exams. Hence my eye lids are becoming dark now. What should I do for it?
I had itch around inner thigh area for 3 years which got cured after taking terbiforce tablet and terbinafine hcl cream. After that It was not there for 1 year. But it started again and the same medicine seems to be less effective. Pls help. I try to maintain utmost cleanliness. And frequently take bath twice a day.
I'm 25 years old girl. I have pimples on my face. They are in red color. They are painful. Please suggest me to get rid of it.
I am 21 years old male. I have a night fall problem from last couple of years but I didn't have any solution yet.
I m taking medicine of my pimple for last 2 week but I dont see significantly effect. So is any idea or medicine do you prefer for fast treatment. My pimple grow suddenly and now I cant rid of them!
What should I do to make my face slimmer. My body is fit bt there is a little fat on my face which I wanna make slimmer.
Dr. I have loss too many hairs from last 2 yrs. What should I do for precaution and there any medicine which can regrow my hairs?
I am having a bad habit of masturbation at night which is making me low in confidence and effecting my health. Can you give me few effective ways to stop this?
Hello sir my wife age 21 h or or unka time period 23 to 23 rahta h but is baar 2moths ho gye h abhi tk time period nhi aaya h so sir mujko tension ho rhi h please Sir kya koi problem h to solution do or mene abhi tk koi sex nhi kya h.
Hello, I am 59 years male suffering from chronic IBS as docker says. I have never taken any medicine for that till now. Currently from morning till noon, I have go toilet at-least 4 to five times. After that the rest of the day and night is fine. I do not have any kind of pain or discomfort in my stomach area till date. Recently I was admitted for one day in hospital for multiple loose motions and dehydration. Last week again I was admitted in hospital for acute UTI. This is the first time hospitalization in my 59 years. Currently I have following issues: 1. Multiple motions 2. Acute weakness 3. Low hemoglobin 4. Low platelets 5. Prostate enlarge 40 ml I only take medicine for my hypertension. Please advice how to control my multiple monitions and increase hemoglobin and stop prostate enlargement. I have gone through complete medical check-up, there is no serious findings in my reports except mention above.
I am16. I am suffering from fever since 5 days To cure it now what should I do. Give me suggestions.
I guess, I have throat infection. I am having problem to drink water or anything putting down the throat. It hurts even when I saliva goes down the throat. What should I do? I don't take any medicine yet. Thanks in advance.
Doctor I'm bit hesitant to ask this question. I'm unable to bring back my penis skin. It pains a lot. Normally I have seen that foreskin comes easily back. But I'm unable to do it. What should I do?
I'm 24 years old male. I'm have skin fungus white patches in ring form in my body. I have already consulted regarding this however this skin infection not yet cured. Please help me to cure this infection.
Mera weight 65 hai and in age of 17its not normal I want a diet plan for my hips and stomAche to be get at normal weight.
I am from Macherla , Guntur district,Andhra Pradesh and my problem is that my teeth are changed to red color because of my habit . I use to chew tobaco.Any treatment for my teeth to get back to my natural color of my teeth ?
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.