Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruchi Shrivastava
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchi ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Hai, I have acne prone pigmented skin I want to. Improve my skin texture and glow only by my diet and exercise. However started yoga practice daily ,wanted to take a healthy diet which will maintain my weight and glow of my skin. Please guide me tqqq.
Hello sir, my name is gaurav. I am 16year old I have black dots on my face. What should I do to remove thes dots. Please help me.
I sleep so much when I get to sleep at night n day also I m 18 years old I have been studying n I lot of hair fall also from many days n my hairs become frequently split ends please give me the solution by home made materials or ayurvedic.
Doctor I have a after pimple scars on my face how ill I get it clean sir face colour skin also became dull how ill I recover doctor I have use more water daily brown rice cucumber carrot beetroot eggs chicken fish some fruit juices but its not recover doctor.
How to clean my pimples. Because there are many pimples. It's a very large so what can I do. Please ask me.
Hi doctor I am 24 year old girl, currently pursuing my internship after from bhopal. I am on a darker side of the skin tone, & this dark side is specially on the face as well as neck, while the skin which is not exposed and is beneath clothing is fair, which is so annoying. I religiously use sunscreen (rivela tint, hope thats a good one) and also use eukroma plus as a night cream as suggested by my dermatologist, she also suggested me vc 15 which intially gave me good result but now dsnt helping my skin. Please guide me what should I do. And one of my friend took vitamic c tablets, which drastically improved her complexion, can I also go for vitamin c tablet. And I have also heard about glutathione, does that really work? if it work den please let me know from where to purchase (if you can tell me link of the site) and dose too. Please help me want to whiten my skin tone.
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one table spoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes - Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.
Alopecia Areata is a kind of balding that happens when your insusceptible framework erroneously assaults hair follicles, which is the place hair development starts. The harm to the follicle is generally not perpetual. Specialists do not know why the resistant framework assaults the follicles. Alopecia areata is most normal in individuals more youthful than 20, however youngsters and grown-ups of all ages might be influenced. Women and men’s are, influenced similarly.
What occurs in alopecia areata?
Alopecia areata for the most part starts when clusters of hair drop out, bringing about thoroughly smooth, round bald fixes on the scalp or different zones of the body. Now and again, the hair may wind up noticeably more slender without observable patches of sparseness, or it might develop and sever, leaving short stubs (called "outcry point" hair). In uncommon cases, finish loss of scalp hair and body hair happens. The male pattern baldness regularly travels every, which way hair will become back more than a while in one territory however will drop out in another zone.
At the point when alopecia areata brings about patches of balding, the hair for the most part becomes in a couple months.
- Although the new hair is generally an indistinguishable shading and surface from whatever remains of the hair, it occasionally is fine and white. Around 10% of individuals with this condition may never re-grow hair.
- You will probably have lasting male pattern baldness in the event that you:
- Have a family history of the condition.
- Have the condition at a youthful age (before pubescence) or for longer than 1 year.
- Have another immune system ailment.
- They are inclined to sensitivities.
- Have broad male pattern baldness.
- Have anomalous shading, shape, surface, or thickness of the fingernails or toenails.
Since hair is an imperative piece of appearance, male pattern baldness can bring about feeling ugly.
In a few people with alopecia areata, the fingernails and toenails end up noticeably hollowed they look as though a stick had made numerous little scratches in them. They may likewise look like sandpaper.
How is Alopecia areata analyzed?
Alopecia areata, is analyzed through a medicinal history and physical examination. Your specialist will get some information about your male pattern baldness, take a gander at the example of your male pattern baldness, and look at your scalp. In addition, he or she may pull delicately on a couple of hairs or haul some out.
Tests for Alopecia Areata include:
Your specialist will take a specimen of your hair and analyze it under a magnifying lens. A scalp test, is additionally taken here and there.
How is it treated?
Since hair more often than not becomes back inside a year, you may choose not to treat alopecia areata.
In the event that you pick not to treat the condition and sit tight for your hair to develop back, you may wish to:
Wear hairpieces – Hairpieces are, produced using human or engineered hair that is, embedded into Nylon netting. Hairpieces, might be appended to the scalp with paste, metal clasps, or tape. Nevertheless, hair weaving, which includes sewing or interlacing bits of longer hair into existing hair is not suggested in light of the fact that it might bring about perpetual male pattern baldness.
Utilize certain hair mind items and styling methods. Hair mind items or perms may make hair seem thicker. Colors might, be utilized to shading the scalp. In any case, ceaseless utilization of perms or colors may bring about more balding.
By what method will Alopecia Areata influence your life?
Alopecia areata does not influence you, as another condition may be it is not difficult, it does not make you feel debilitated, and it does not bring about genuine medical issues. You cannot spread it to other individuals, and it ought not to meddle with school, work, or diversion.
Nevertheless, if male pattern baldness is making you feel ugly, it is vital to converse with somebody about it. A guide can help, as can conversing with other individuals with a similar condition.