Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RotkeYour feedback matters!
I have black marks on my fore head since 5 years. I tried a lot of things to cure it, but no use. Pls suggest me a home remedy.
Hi I'm 22,3 years before I had chicken pox and still I have the scars, how to get rid off this scars? Any home remedy.
Hi, I am suffering from fissure. Once stool will be tight then bleeding will be started and anus get swelling. Its very painful. I am also suffering from gassy headache. So could you please suggest any medicine or yoga or something else through which I can got relief. I am 36 years old and I am in sitting job. Thanks Pravin Kumar Tiwari.
My face colour is normal black I want to change my skin colour to white what is the medicine for it.
Hello Doctor, I faced a bike accident before 2 years back in that accident my face is injured some of the parts, I applied dettol lotion on the injured areas after that I applied ointment. After some days my accident wounds are gone away but spots are changed in to black spots. I consult so many doctors but there is no use I applied chemical peel also (glycolic acid peel) there is no use of those black scars. What is the best treatment for those scars removal. Please try to help me. than have a nice day.
Where can I get the homeopathic fairness creams suggested by doctors here. Like aucare complexion drps, biovalley and bakson.
I had chicken pox in end of these Jan now it's will be three months but my spots of chicken pox is not going I have took 3 sections of laser which has lighten my spots and using frm past one month melaglow cream also. But still the spots r not going away. What should I do pls guide me.
How Botox is beneficial for your skin?
Hello I'm Dr. Komal Gundewar from RTS Cosmetic and Laser Center. Today I'm going to speak about Botox.
Botox is a botulinum toxin which is world wide FDA approved injection for treating wrinkles of face and neck. It is used to treat the frown lines and other lines which are dynamic. It is given in the intervals of 3-4 months, the effect is seen after 3-4 days. Just after the treatment you need not rub the for at least 2-3hrs and then you are fine. It's a very simple procedure, it is very less painful and you look quite younger than your actual age. This is all about Botox.
For more information, you can contact me through lybrate.com.
Can I make my face glowing its looking dull oily or something dry and rinkles. The skin become dark why I do not know.
I am sriharsha, age: 18 years old. What are the precautions to be taken, to prevent our skin from getting black. What are food stuff we need to eat. Kindly please let me know.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello sir, I am 31 years old married person. I am happy with my married life but now a days after sex some type of spot comes on my body skin like an ant beat your skin and for only some time skin are looking red and that area round, then its automatic good. Same problem with me now a days on my hand, cheats etc. What is the reason more sex is a reason may be because I am doing 2-3 times sex daily.
Hello sir my face is full of black heads and my skin is black colour please help me to remove my black heads and glow my skin colour how to fair my colour skin.
Tip 1:- Take ½ teaspoon of gram flour and add a pinch of turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of tomato juice. Mix to form a paste and apply carefully, leave for 20 minutes. Wipe with a cotton ball soaked in water and pat dry.
Tip 2:- Grate ½ a cup of cucumber and extract juice. Soak cotton wool pads in this and place on eyelids. Relax for 20 minutes.
Tip 3:- Grate a cup of raw potato and extract the juice, dip cotton pads and place on eyes for 20 minutes.
Tip 4:- Soak 2-3 almonds overnight, grind into a smooth paste, apply this paste on the under eye areas and leave for 30 minutes. Wash gently. Do this regularly for 3 months.
Tip 5:- Massage the area with almond oil; do this twice a day for at least 3 weeks. You can also use Vitamin E oil.
Tip 6:- Make a paste with fresh mint leaves, apply and leave for 20 minutes. Wash.
Tip 7:- Drink plenty of water and sleep for 7 – 8 hours.
Tip 8:- Drink a glass of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.