Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ronak Bhanushali
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ronak BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
Are all the symptoms are necessary for diagnosis of any disease on primary basis such as migraine or leukemia?
please sir i'm suffering from neurofibromatosis no family history regarding this disease, i'm 22 year male so please sir tell me medicine.
I have been suffering from sleep disorder for past 4 years even I sleep for the entire day I never feel refreshed, always feel drowsy and sleepy trough the entire day with a nagging headache at the back of the head. I had to breath in forcefully while sleeping. I have consulted a psychiatrist for the same he has prescribed serlift 50 twice daily and trazalone 25 at night. I am on it right now however thing's have not improved much as per sleep is concerned. Am I suffering from narcolepsy? please help, what is the remedy?
My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 78 kg. I also had habit of masturbation since 17-18 .i used to do it daily one time by rubbing penis against bed but. From last three years I was doing 4-5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours. I never felt any type of weakness nor I look thin. I have a strong personality. The only thing I noticed that 70% of my hair are greyed now. 6 month ago I had problem of head pain. Half head pain and on back side of pain .It was migraine. I left masturbation and saturated focussing on yoga. I used yo do yoga daily for 2 hours. Two month after one day I had frequent urination. The same problem goes on for three day so I had check. It was urine infection along with prostate enlarge 22. 6 cc.and my weight was reduced then. 4-5 kg. Buf uric acid was normal. But from that day I used to have more symptom such as penis head pain. A very sharp pain inflammation of legs and whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Pain in whole body even mouth. Stomach pain. noticed.my blood sugar even after eating reaches to less than 70 .from these five month excessive hair growth in my body. Too.much hair all over body. eyebrows are becoming thicker .head hair chest hair. Except I dnt have beard. I have high bp 150/100. All my these symptoms correlate to adrenal gland disease. I have dark coloured urine. I also have very smelly urine these days n.so bad smell. And my chest and abdomen enlargement along with hair growth on body is on increasing frequency these days. Or pituitary tumour as my head pains a lot but stomach too. My belly fat is coming too .i am gaining weight even I have reduced diet. I am in the doubt how can masturbation can cause adrenal gland disease?
I'm suffering from Bell's Palsy since 1 January 2018 and my eye is not closing properly and when it will be cured and I'm taking physiotherapy from 2 days. Can I gym with Bell's Palsy?
I have problem in my neck hand arm and leg all get numb and feel pain from around 6 to 7 days and now headache is also happening .please provide some positive details my neck does not move properly.
A man in our area affected by CJD virus. What are preventive methods of this disease. Explain this mad cow disease peculiarities.
Leading a life with peripheral neuropathy is quite similar to riding a roller coaster. Managing the pain can be frustrating at one time and overwhelming on the other as patients can experience alternating symptoms with debilitating pain. So you should learn about the various treatment options as they can help you go a long way in managing the pain.
The peripheral nerves are considered the longest in the body which extend from the hands to feet. When these nerves are damaged, you may feel some sort of pain, tingling in the hands and feet and even numbness, and these symptoms can even get worse and you may experience stabbing pain with increasing weakness.
There are many things that you should know about peripheral neuropathy as they would help you to manage the condition much more effectively.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of neuropathy: More than 70% of diabetics develop symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. So you should keep your blood sugar within optimum levels as a means of reversing diabetic neuropathy.
- A melange of causes behind neuropathy: Though diabetes is the number 1 cause of peripheral neuropathy, other causes include deficiency of vitamin B12, alcoholism, traumatic injury, chemotherapy and exposure to toxic substances. Physicians may find it difficult to pin-point the cause and when this happens. This is often termed as ‘idiopathic neuropathy’.
- Medications causing neuropathy: If you are suffering from diabetes and being treated with the drug named metformin, you may develop peripheral neuropathy.
- Preventing neuropathy is the most recommended way: While it is the fact that some nerves may potentially get damaged from certain surgeries or injury, peripheral neuropathy can be potentially prevented or sometimes stopped from spreading. As diabetes is a major cause of diabetes, being watchful about your diet and exercising regularly can help you go a long way to prevent diabetes as well as neuropathy.
- Pain is not simply confined to a tingling sensation: Though pain and a tingling sensation is the commonest and easiest way of recognising the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, each of your sensory, motor and autonomic nerves can show different set of symptoms that you should be watchful of.
- A diet may make the symptoms even worse: You can either help or hurt your nerves with your choice of foods. For improving symptoms, you should avoid food with excessive sugar, refined grains and artificial sweeteners as they may strain your nerves and irritate them further.
Whether you are recently diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy or living with it for many years, understanding a few conditions would help you make informed decisions about your well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.