Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ronak BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
Itching problem near anus and skin colour changed to black is this any disease r psoriasis explain me.
I am 19 year old. I have a pain like nerve stretches in my lower back right side, I have no idea what kind of pain is this. When I work out the pain can feel easily and in the morning also but when I do nothing the pain will feel less. Due to this I feel uncomfortable all the time. This pain continues for 2 months what kind of problem is this and how can I overcome from this problem.
I have recently started getting ocular migraines. My eyes go half blind and blur for 20 to 30 mins and when they get normal I start getting a really bad headache. Any suggestions?
Dr. hume migrain hai so ye bataye ki kya iska koi ilaj hai india mai aur kuch suggest kriye kaise ye thik hoga please Dr. bcz bahut dard hota hai body mai.
Since last three days I'm getting migraines I need a quick remedy. And also some suggestion to avoid getting any more in future.
This is regarding my brother in law. He has been experiencing seizures since childhood whenever he has a lack of sleep the previous night. Recently we got his EEG, MRI (FOR EPILEPSY PROTOCOL) and other blood tests done which was referred by Dr., Mumbai. All the tests were normal and the doctor prescribed Valprol CR 200 thrice daily for 2 years and also said that if the medicines are taken on time for the said period then the condition would be cured forever. So could you please confirm me is it true if the medications are taken on time then he would lead a seizure free life forever? Please let me know.
On 10/07/17 during dinner time suddenly my right leg stop working like it get paralyzed for 5 to 7 minutes. My friends helped me and carry me downstairs on their shoulders. After reaching to ground floor, they drop me on the ground and when I touch the feet on ground, my leg gets normal. This is FIRST TIME happened to me. Can anyone suggest me about this situation. Tell me the reason and treatment of this problem.
Dear Dr. I have continuous snoring and insomnia during my sleep and I feel more sedative when I wake up in the morning. Can you please guide me how to recover from this.
My wife age 42 years suffering from problem in respiration properly in some specific conditions. In high temperature and some times in tension she feels she can not breath properly and she can not breath with nostrils, she feels uneasy in this situation. What can be the problem. She also get up in a shock while in deep sleep if any body disturbs her sleep and cry in a very hostile manner. In a few seconds she get normal. We consult a neurologist but he say this is not a problem. Please guide what can be the problem. Is it heart related problem?
I have a very bad head ache from last 3 years I've consulted to a neurologist. And after all the tests I came to know that I have migraine. I'm having topamax medicine.
Dear Sir, I had suffered epilepsy attack about 5 years back, I was advised by the neurosurgeon to go for Valance 500 twice, but after 1& half year I again suffered an epilepsy attack when I contacted my Dr. Harinder Singh he advised me to take valance OD500 mg2 tablets in the morning & 2 in the evening as per my weight, which is 79 Kg, but due to this higher medication my hands tremor, kindly advise.
I am suffering facial numbness since 2nd april' 2015, mri done by doctor's advice and prescribed medicine. Without medicine can get relief by facial yoga. What medicine given let you know after a while & also advice me what deficiency have or what types of illness, brain cancer, tumor, brain stroke and what medicine, yoga and messages require to get cure and relief such numbness waiting for your reply. Thanking you,
I am an epilepsy patient. I took medicine daily 3times, but sometime I face the shivering problem. Pls suggest why it's happening and when will I get rid of this problem?
I'm having insomnia. How can I get a better sleep. Tried many things like having milk before bed .etc etc.
Hello Doctor, My wife who is now 41 years old has a problem with constant headache and mild fever sometimes. I have consulted some doctors but they all give different reasons. Some say its migraine and some say its due to mental tension and a lifestyle which needs to be changed. Please advise.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
It is the most common problem seen in society today. A migraine is a common neurological condition characterised by a headache, but some people have associated symptoms of eye and ear.
Classic symptoms of a migraine:
- Severe throbbing headache on one side of head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and noise.
- Prefer quite a dark room to sleep
- Sensitivity to motion
- Muffled hearing
- Ear fullness
- Ringing in the ear or tinnitus
Causes of a migraine:
Migraine headaches probably relate to both abnormal discharges in cells within the brain and to the construction of the walls of the blood vessels in and around the brain. But the exact cause of a migraine is not known. Following are the provocating factors which make the condition worse
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Stress altered sleep patterns
- Diet fast food, oily food, processed food
- Chocolates, cheeses
- Coffee sodas with caffeine
Factors related to a migraine
- More common in women than men
- Symptoms are often worse during menstruation
- Family history
- Avoid food, which triggers migraines e.g. Chocolate, alcohol, cheese, oily, spicy, junk and processed food
- Relaxation exercise
- Stress management
- During menstrual period decrease the salt intake and take some diuretic
- Ibruphen for pain after meal
- Other treatment with the advice of neuro physician e.g.
- Beta blockers agents
- Calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Seratonergic agents
- Gabapantin or neurontin
- Acetazolamides or diamox
- Sodium valporate or depakots
- Oxycarbazapine or trieptal