Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ronak BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic since last 15 years. Diabetes in my family history. Now my uncontrolled diabetes type-2 is becoming chronic for me. Experiencing numbness in my legs. Muscle cramps, vision blurring and sliding memory. My age is 50 years and slightly obese in nature, height 5'-9' and weight approximately 96 kilograms. I use the following medicines: gluconorm g3 forte + evion 40mg + atenenol 40mg. I am becoming a patient nowadays, unable to do any hard work and any other writing work. Lazy in medication, or visiting doctor and doing exercises. I need clear cut doctors advice to make my life healthier and control the diabetes.
I have migraine problem. Because of that I am unable to concentrate on my studies and on other things. Can you please suggest me the remedy.
I am 17 years old male and I have migraine, I have tried many medicines but it didn't worked. What should I do?
My aunt aged 36 years got her ct scan report and doc says she hasbrain tumour. Would like to know if brain tumor is curable or at which stage. How can sure. About this?
I rarely get headaches in both area near ears and I really can feel blood pumping through the veins, is it migraine ?
Hi sir, I am 24 years boy. I have an psychiatric problem now .I have also an epilepsy it is attacked at the age of 8 and 15 ,17 years .Last attack is 17 yrs. Recently I have no epilepsy attack! But then psychiatric problem will be raised (2010) after last epilepsy attack. The problem is fear of epilepsy, anxiety .I consult my doctor take the medicine along with epilepsy medicine (protein 100). Some days the problem will be cured so I was happy .last year (2015) consult my doctor he said that stopped medicine for epilepsy so I can stop epilepsy medicine in last year December. But some psychiatric problems are not cured. Since Last 8 months I suffering from lot of psychiatric problems. Suddenly mood changes, sucidical thoughts, traveling to any where feeling fear and social phobia. These are so many negative thoughts will attack me. I consult psychiatric doctors also but my problems are not cured. What I am? What's these type of life? So many thoughts around me. I used Szetalo 10 mg also last few months but don't change of my behavior taking this medicine. Which medicines are best for me these type of problems sir? Please suggest me !How can long use for psychiatric medicines? I completed graduation also I have no concentration on job searching and my life, please help me!
I am diabetic from last 14 years age is 53, now i feel numbness i socks and wrist portions and in foot also, please advise its curable and what precautions, medicines i take.
I am 27 year female I have migraine and frequent lower back pain also. I hv migraine since 2009 but backache since 2011. migraine is more frequent then backache. migraine triggers more due to sunlight or stress.
I had fever 4 days back. It was cured by allopathic medicines. But there is still joint pain swelling in toes fingers. Can not move easily. Pain sometimes like numbness sometimes sprain like pain.
Is there any permanent cure for migraine. I am a student and these attacks are so severe that I can't focus on anything.
What is the home remedy for migraine, I usually got to have a back head pain and when I consulted I was told to have migraine.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired.
Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.