Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Luthra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit LuthraYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my leg (in lower muscle of my leg. Before 2 month I have suffered from dengue for 2 weeks. How can I get relief.
I am 19 years old I am having a leg pain from past 1 month I have consulted to a doctor so he gave some tablet but the pain is same its not curing.
I have pain in my shoulder have tried many medicine but not getting any relief plzz tell me a good medicine for my pain.
Side Neck Stretch
There aren’t many tasks that require us to bend our neck from side to side. Yet the tension from daily stresses gathers in this very area, leaving these muscles tight and with limited range of motion for many people. This gentle stretch helps release tension from the neck.
1. Standing with your feet shoulder width apart and arms relaxed at your sides,start with your neck straight and eyes looking forward. Place your right hand on top of your head and slowly lower your right ear toward your shoulder until you feel the muscles fully lengthen on the left side of the neck.
2. Return to the start position to relax the neck. Then place your left hand on top of your head and repeat the stretch toward the left until you feel the tension on the right side.
Side Neck Rotation
We depend many times during the day on the ability of our neck to rotate freely—to look left and right before turning the car, or to quickly look over our shoulder when we hear something behind us. This stretch helps to improve this range of motion by exaggerating a movement we use so often.
1.Seated with your feet flat on the floor and your hands resting on your thighs,start with your neck straight and tall and your eyes looking forward.
2. Begin the movement by slowly turning your head to the left until you feel tension in the right side of your neck. Return to the start position to relax the neck and repeat the stretch on the right side.
I am suffering from knee joint problem. I feel difficulty when I stand after sitting on ground. My x ray report shows no bone fracture. What sd I do.
I am a female age 40 years. I have ant crawl feeling in my right palm & numbness in the whole right hand along with right shoulder paining from last so many years, please tell me the medicines, I will be thankfull to you.
Dr. Can I take zydout, gabantin plus, gemtril along with lumbarton and kineaz tablet for disc prolapse and sciatica.
Hi I am 86 years old and for the last about a month or so, I feel heaviness in the head resulting in difficult to understand others, difficulty to hear and feel difficult to walk. I had bypass surgery once in 1987, engioplasty three times and pace maker was put three yrs ago. I have type 2 diabtese also controlled. Please advice.
Typically, younger individuals (30 to 60-year-olds) are more likely to experience back pain from a lower back muscle strain or from within the disc space itself - such as a lumbar disc herniation or lumbar degenerative disc disease.
This article details a description of typical symptoms and their possible causes in younger adults. The next page details typical causes of lower back pain in adults older than age 60.
Possible Causes: Back muscle strain
A back muscle strain or ligament strain is one of the most common causes of acute lower back pain. Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments stretch or develop microscopic tears.
Symptoms: Low back pain that travels to the buttock, leg, and foot (sciatica)
Sciatica includes any combination of the following symptoms:
- Pain typically is ongoing (as opposed to flaring up for a few days or weeks and then subsiding)
- Pain may be worse in the leg and foot than in the lower back
- Typically felt on one side the buttock or leg only
- Pain that is usually worse after long periods of standing still or sitting: relieved somewhat when walking
- More severe (burning, tingling) vs. dull, aching pain
- May be accompanied by weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
If any Doubts please feel free to contact me.