Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RohitYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I would like to know from which food or things I get vitamins D. After 1year delivery my wife pain or little bit soiling in body she has 4.99% vitamin in her body she can not able to talk or do some thing. please told me what to do.
Hello I have a doubt some body said to drink more water to reduce fat but on drinking more water it leads to increase of belly looks not good how to control belly and reduce fat?
My wife was supposed to get her periods about 10 days back. She still hasn't had it. We sometimes have unprotected intercourse and we don't want to have a baby yet. Wat should we do to avoid pregnancy and how to know if she's pregnant or not? And what is the reason for delayed periods? Please advise.
I am a civil engineer, when I use to lift heavy weights I will get backache for 2 to 3 day, but no problems were detected in scanning reports.
I am 33 years old. I have dandruff and hair fall from 3-4 months after my baby born in January's last week. And my hair is also getting rough. Please suggest.
Hi my weight is 82 I want to loose my weight pls provide a diet plan, so that I can reach a weight of around 70kg.
I have 4 cylindrical number in both the eyes, and I want to remove those numbers, so whether I should do the operation at my eyes or those numbers can be removed by eating vegetables ane fruits or something like that. Please help me regarding this problem.
I am losing hair very frequently. Not using any shampoo. Oil. Etc etc then also. Its not getting stopped. Firstly there was no issues with my hair. But now its falling very fast. I think I would get bald head.
I have minor headache since two days it had been come since last two years I had checked up to the head specialist he consult to take naprosyn tablet when I have headache but still I have what can I do now?
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis-
Ayurveda states that untimely and improper eating habits along with other unhealthy aspects of one’s lifestyle have adverse effects on the blood and in turn, all other tissues. Therefore, these signs of impure blood manifest in the form of diseases such as Psoriasis. Traditional Ayurveda states that imbalances in ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ lead to psoriasis. ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ are two basic energies that play a major role in maintaining full body equilibrium.
Effective treatment of psoriasis is possible using ‘panchakarma’ therapies. This includes Ayurvedic methods of treatment that completely detoxify the body as well as successfully eliminate harmful poisons and other toxins from the body.
Other forms of Ayurvedic treatment include:
- Consumption of medicated ghee.
- Intake of herbal medicines or applying concoctions and other topical creams recommended by the books of Ayurveda.
- Meat should be avoided and emphasis should be on vegetarian dishes, so that the three ‘doshas’ are balanced out, thus reducing the chances of developing such conditions. Yogurt, chillies, food products that contain excess sugar or salt and black gram should be avoided.
- Covering your entire body using a paste of mud can help in curing psoriasis.
- Turmeric and Neem should be consumed daily to address psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.