Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 30 year old female mother of a child normally my period last for full five days with heavy flow but when it's delayed then it last longer with mild flow like not to wear pad this time it is coming from last 15 days please advise pill to stop and have regular next month.
I am 22 year old n I am now 2 months pregnant. Yesterday suddenly I bleeding started n I went through hospital they said baby is not fully grown n heart heartbeat also low n it will cause abortion. Is this condition serious please suggest me some tips to make my baby healthy. I want my baby healthy please reply me plz.
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
I am 22 years old , from past 1 year I have variations in my periods and its effecting my pregnancy as well. Can you please help me out.
My fiance asks are there any negative side effects of taking i-pill in the long if there are then is there any alternate method of protection other than condom and operations.
I am 20 years old female. Mera period 8 Oct ko aaya tha last time. But is month m abhi tk nhi aaya. Period aane ke liye koi medicine ho to please suggest me. Medicine ka side effects nhi hone chahiye.
2) हरी पत्ति यां और साग:- गाढ़ी हरी पत्तियों जैसे पालक और ब्रोकली में पर्याप्त मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जोकि वजन घटाने में काफी मददगार होता है.
3) ग्रीन टी:- ग्रीन टी में catechin नाम का एक सक्रिय तत्व पाया जाता है. साथ ही इसमें मौजूद कैफीन की मात्रा भी मेटाबॉलिज्म को सक्रिय बनाए रखने में मददगार होती है.
4) नारियल :- नारियल में मिडियम-चेन फैटी एसिड्स पाए जाते हैं जो शरीर में स्टोर नहीं होते हैं और बहुत जल्दी टूटकर शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का काम करते हैं
I had unprotected sex on november 21st 2015. Which was the 5th day of my period. I had taken I pill on 22nd november within 18 hrs after the incident. There was no direct ejaculation inside my vagina. But he had rubbed his penis on my back butt region. And I had not totally taken out my jeans. It was there. But the ejaculation was there outside the butt region. Touching my skin. And he had pulled my jeans a little down from back. As a result there was ejaculation there. Soon I got it washed with warm water instead of wiping it out with a cloth. My previous periods before november 17th 2015. Were in october 19th 2015. In september 23rd 2015. And in august 28th 2015. The november 21st episode was the first and last incident of any sexual act. After taking the I pill. On 22nd november. I had no symptoms of side effects initially but later after 6 days i. E on november 27 th & 28th november I had bleeding for 2 days. Slightly low than my regular periods. And slight abdomen pain. N. Dizziness. Was there. On december 20th 2015. I got my normal period for 4 days. And again on january 19th 2016. I got my periods for 4 days. But in these both periods there were slight brownish blood in the beginning. And then the normal flow was there. In the meanwhile I had taken 8 hpt test using preganews kit. All with morning samples. And all came negative. The test were taken on 21.27. 30.33. 42.63. 91 days from the unprotected incident. And I had also taken 2 beta hcg blood test. The first one was taken 42 days from the unprotected sex incident and the second one was taken 63 days from the incident. Both of which had result < 1 mIU /ml. I had also taken a pelvic sonography on 73 days from the unprotected incident. And it came as uterus is anteverted. Empty. Measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.7cm. I also did not have any pregnancy symptoms such as nausea. Vomiting. Etc. The problem is this month ie february 17th 2016 I got my period but only for 1 day. And then on 18th. Nothing. And on 19th. Two spots of blood. And I could feel the blood near the vagina but its not coming. Also I feel my stomach is slightly bigger. And also my breast colour has changed a little. It looks slightly darker in colour. please help me. Just tell me that am I pregnant or. Pregnancy is not there. And it is because of the I pill. please help me with your advise. As I need it badly. This worry is constantly killing me day by day. please help me. N also let me know what should I do now?
I am 30 years old and off late, I am starting to have facial hair, esp. Around chin area, not much just 7-8. I did not have it earlier but for some time now its growing dark n thick. I do threading to get rid of them but that's painful. Can you please tell me the cause for it and the permanent solution but not laser? My periods are normal n regular n m married with no kid as of now. Please help.
I'm 22 years old women. My breasts are aching when i'm feeding my baby. Severe pain inside my breasts. I checked it in front of the mirror and I think my 2 breasts shapes different. Please help.
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About