Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Robin MukundanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 years old, unmarried, 1 week back I had unprotected sex with neighborhood married girl, who is 22 years old, now I have fear of HIV, will definitely I will get HIV, please help me?
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
Hello doctor. I have irregular menstrual cycle. Generally 3-4-5 moths late. What is the reason for that? Kindly prescribe me some medicine and it's cute? Thank you.
I'm three months conceive now. The whole day I'm tired and dizziness is always there. This is my second baby. For my first baby I was not tired this much. Is it normal? Help me out.
I was diagnosed with depression when I was 25 years old (in 10th class). I used to feel nervous and sad for no apparent reason. I couldn't sleep at night. When it became worse we had consulted a psychiatrist who prescribed some medications (forgot the name). The depression reoccurred and doctor changed medicine to Paxidep CR 25 mg. It was fine for few weeks but then I felt depressive again. This time the doctor added one more medicine Lamitor OD 50 mg. I have been taking these 2 medicines since almost 10 years now. I haven't had any major depression incidents since that time. I feel depressed, anxious and irritated at times (especially before my periods), but I am able to manage. My mother has bipolar. And there is history of depression and other mental disorders in my family as well. Please tell me if these medications are right for me to continue life long. I had checked online that paxidep CR had several side effects. My period cycle is irregular and painful (read as a side effect of paxidep). Thank you.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 24 years old woman. I am pregnant for the 1st month but I don't want this pregnancy. How can I avoid this and prevent the pregnancy in future?
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido (interest in sex).
Loss of libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be corrected at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life, libido loss can affect your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
Some may say that it’s all in the mind. Yes, but to a certain extent only. Considering the following causes, you would agree that it is not always in the mind that one loses interest in sex.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
While in males, testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging, in females the estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Exhaustion from prolonged office work or extensive travelling.
An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
Ways to deal with your libido loss:
Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle. If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from deterioration.
Meditate and/or workout daily. Indulge in brisk walk, jogging, yoga, light exercises, swimming, play games like, badminton, table tennis, squash, etc. Over a period of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
Try and reduce the stress level from your life. Spend quality time together and with family. Take time out for a movie, an event, a long drive, or a vacation. Share your day’s activities with each other.
Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Cut down on drinking and smoking and gradually give them up completely.
Take at least 8 hours of sleep so as to wake up latest by 6:00 in the morning.
A counseling by a good sexologist can help to a great extent in overcoming this problem. A major part of my treatment for libido loss consists of Counselling. Many of my patients are now happy to revive their sexual life through my treatment. One can consult me in private if they want to say goodbye to Loss of Libido.
However, one must beware of the Quacks claiming to help you get back your “Mardana Taqat and Josh”. Always seek help from a qualified Doctor / sexologist / sexual counselor with a good track record.