Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rituparna ShindeYour feedback matters!
Annual health check up report shows that my blood pressure is 180/120, rest all reports are under normal, except protein outflow from urine. My parents had a Heart related issues. But I could not convinced regarding reason of this higher side of blood pressure. And what should I do?
My bp is 145 by 97 avg I have done all test like tnt ecg thyroid but nothing happen what can I do now please help my family and friends worries about my hyper tension.
Hello doctor what I am feeling I dont know exactly but now a days I cant fall asleep because of my pounding heart beat.
My blood pressure is always high. My weight is under control as well as I also use to do exercise on a regular basis. I did a lot of tests which were asked by doctors but they were of no use and also I have lesse yesight . please recommend me some useful medication or way
Hello sir, Sometimes I'm getting small pain near th heart. At that time the time heart side weight is more. For that what I have to do? Thanks in advance.
I am 64 years and diabetic. My sugar level is under control due to intake of insulin. I have knee problems. I find it very difficult to ascend or descend stair cases. Is this problem due to me being diabetic. I have no cholesterol or bp problems. I do have ed problem. Please suggest as to what I should do. Thanks
My sister Blood pressure is very low. It is 60-120. It is because she always be in tension because of some family reasons. What I can do for her. Please suggest something.
All the tumours are dangerous? Can we survive whole life within tumours? Because I have some tumours around the throat and some on the right side of chest. M very depressed what I am do? They are increasing in the size ; (Help me pls.
I am 59 years old and have 10-20% blockage in my rca and left artery. Can it be cured by medicine, proper food and physical activities?
As I take eritel ln for high blood pressure it contains salt like telmisartan and cilnidipine . While cilnidipine salt leads to impotence which I am facing wants solution for it or what other medicine can be taken with it to curb impotence.
Expected Parameters To Prevent Heart Attacks :
1] cholesterol 130 to 160 mg/dl
2] triglycerides 60 to 120 mg/dl
3] hdl cholesterol 40 to 60 mg/dl
4] blood glucose (fasting) 70 to 100 mg/dl
5] blood glucose (pp) below 140 mg/dl
6] blood pressure 120/80 mg/dl
7] maximum permissible exercises
8] body weight in proportion to height
9] stop smoking completely
10] control stress
11] oil/ghee in food is banned completely
12] consume salads and fruits in plenty
13] restrict consumption of milk and milk products
14] avoid meat of any kind
Hi doctor my friend advice me to take fenugreek powder every morning before breakfast in luke warm water to lower down cholesterol so is it realy true but is der vil b any side effect on sexual heath if I drink fenugreek powder water in early morning everyday bcoz of cholesterol.
High Blood Pressure damages the body slowly but surely. It amplifies the risk of heart problems and even early death. The increased pressure of blood travelling through the arteries puts a strain on the arterial walls damaging the heart, brain and the kidneys. High B.P. can also cause effects like dizziness, inability to sleep properly or cramps in legs. Fortunately, you can avoid the risk of these life threatening complications by reducing your B.P. naturally without medication.
Here are 5 effective ways to do so –
1. Go for Soya: Replace some of the refined Carbohydrates in your diet with foods that are rich in soya such as tofu or you can sometimes use soya bean oil. Soya is rich in proteins and has high content of insoluble fibre and helps to lower systolic blood pressure.
2. Magic of Herbs: Herbs like basil, cinnamon, garlic, cardamom and celery are highly effective in bringing down Blood Pressure and work like magic. They can be added to food to enhance flavour or as supplements.
3. Calcium Packed Yoghurt: Intake of more than 800 mgs of calcium is known to reduce the risk of high blood pressure by nearly 23 percent in contrast to people consuming less than 400 mg. Low fat dairy products especially yoghurt are a great source of calcium and you can enjoy 2-3 helpings daily to lower your Blood Pressure.
4. Dark Magic: Dark Chocolate contains Polyphenols that protect against high BP and other heart and vascular diseases. You can enjoy natural unsweetened cocoa powder or unsweetened dark chocolate and have the pleasure of not only its wonderful taste but also get its blood pressure lowering benefits.
5. Limit your Fructose: Limiting the intake of salt is an important yet common advice for High Blood Pressure but limiting Fructose is equally crucial one. Fructose is a simple sugar found in most fruits and some vegetables. Fruits like mango, banana, apple, lychee etc., fruit juices, table sugar, corn syrup, honey, sugar alcohols are all high in fructose. When digested fructose breaks down into uric acid which elevates BP. So, if you wish to control your BP, you must reduce your intake of foods having high levels of Fructose.
In short, you have to avoid not only excessive salt but sugar too to keep away from hypertension!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.