Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rithu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RithuYour feedback matters!
Arthritis is a condition affecting millions of people every year.Most of the arthritic conditions fall into one of two categories: degenerative arthritis, such as osteoarthritis or inflammatory arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms of most types of arthritis include pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joint. Here is the list of arthritic conditions which will respond well to Acupuncture & Natural Medicine.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) mainly affects the spine. Pain and stiffness are the primary symptoms and the condition can lead to the bones of the joints being fused together.
- Bursitis Inflammation of the bursa is not a type of arthritis, rather it shares similar symptoms and may cause arthritis in some cases.
- Gout is an often painful type of inflammatory arthritis caused by a buildup of uric acid in a joint. Gout commonly affects the big toe, though other joints in the foot, knee, elbow, wrist, and fingertips can become painful as a result of gout.
- Juvenile arthritis is an umbrella term that encompasses over 100 different childhood inflammatory and autoimmune conditions, including juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), Kawasaki disease, and juvenile fibromyalgia.
- Osteoarthritis This type of degenerative arthritis is so common; many people referring to "arthritis" mean just osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is the break-down of cartilage in a joint from aging or repetitive movements.
- Pseudogout (CPPD) is a type of inflammatory arthritis that occurs when calcium pyrophosphate crystals accumulate in a joint. Pseudogout can affect any joint in the body, but is found most commonly in the knee.
- Psoriatic Arthritis is a condition where psoriasis of the skin is linked to joint inflammation, commonly in the outmost joints of the extremities. Skin symptoms generally present before joint problems are detected.
- Reactive arthritis is type of inflammatory arthritis that occurs as a reaction to an infection. The condition often causes pain and inflammation in the joints and eyes as well as skin problems.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks the synovial fluid in the joints, leading to stiffness, pain, and possibly deformities in the affected joints.
Greetings, My left eye left side constantly some of small black color dart is coming when i saw computer, but any continuous leave that time i couldnot see when i saw tv, book reading & cooking but very rarely coming i already gone eye check up they said no power coming but i feel like this. More over no tears are coming, tears level was very low(even cutting onion no tears coming). Every morning i feel headache in centre of eyebrows, once i tightly hold tat area tat time i felt good so pls suggest me i can i do for next & i know the reason too.
Say after chewing chocolate, how long before glucose starts acting on the teeth? or a banana with fructose?
What are the beneficial things we should do during study? To increase concentration and avoiding sleepiness?
I am 21 years old I am emotional person I get hurt easily I cry easily I lack confidence I don't hurt others I don't want to be emotional because I cry when someone beats me, I. Get affected when some kid teases me or argues I have read emotional person by Karyn hall phd to overcome my emotional sensitivity and also search Wikipedia for overcoming sensitivity It said that it is a genetic trait and has to be accepted So my point is can I change my behaviour if the trait is genetic trait Or it is impossible to change behavioural genetic traits.
My breast is so less so I want to increase it please can you pls tell me what can I do for increasing my breast which does not make any side effect for me as well.
We used to think pain was from damage to tissues, stimulating nerve cells, telling our brain we were suffering. High quality research shows that our brain can have little or no pain with direct stimulation of these cells, or certainly for very short periods. Contrasting studies have shown severe pain being experienced in the absence of activity in these fibres.
It has become clear that pain is an OUTPUT of the brain, not an INPUT from our tissues; depending on our FEAR of THREAT to our tissues, not a simple response of the tissues themselves. This doesn’t mean that you can ignore a sprained ankle, but it provides strong psycho-physical treatment pathways for people who have become stuck in patterns of pain, depression, weakness, reduced activity, and withdrawal from life.
Ask your physiotherapist if they can help; we can’t always fix you, but we can certainly help YOU get your life back.