Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RishikeshYour feedback matters!
Mujhe kuch 8 to 10 months se toilet baar baar aa raha hai burning sensation while passing urine, frequency is very low also ma phele ignore kar raha tha par ab mane 15 days phele apne family Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone bola kindney ma infection ho gya hai jayada masturbating ke bejhe se unhine 3 days ke medicine de phele me 15 min ma he jase he water piya so 3 se 4 times chala jata tha par unke medicine kha kar mujhe kuch days notice kiya 30 se 45 min ma 2 se 3 baar phir mane Aligarh Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone kuch test likha 1. USG ABDOMEN 2.HB TCL DLC ESR 3.BLOOD SUGAR (R) 4. URINE R/M REPORT 1. NORMAL 2. NORMAL 3. NORMAL 4.URINE R/M VOLUME -25 ML COLOUR -LIGHT YELLOW APPEARANCE- TURBID CHEMICAL EXAMINATION PH-6.5 SUGAR -NIL PROTEIN - NIL SPEC. GRAVITY- 1.020 MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PUS CELLS - 1-2 /hpf RBC -S - NIL. /hpf EPTHELIAL CELL -2-3. /hpf Unhone bolo urine ma infection ho gya hai 7 days ke medicine de unhone Par ussa mujhe aur jayada toilet aane laga hai wahe phele ke tarah 15 min ma se 1 se 2 baar aur lagta rehta hai toilet aa raha hai hamesa Unhone jo medicine de Tab - Percin (Prulifloxacin tablet 600 mg) Cap- RABELT D (Rabeprazole sodium (Enteric coated) Tab-Zincovit Tab- pyrium 200 And alkasol Par essa mujhe koi fayada nahi ho raha Is that any serious problem.
Antibiotics seems not to be beneficial for my uti. Please suggest many home ways I can try to get faster rid from uti.
My son is 5 years old. I think his urinal way is smaller than boys of similar ages. Will it be a problem in future.
My wife aged 56 years have urinary tract infection since one month and consulting doctor who advised urine culture test prescribed tablet taxing for 10 days and advised tablet toxin for 10 days and advised urine complete test after medication. Despite medication her result shows plenty of puss cells again. Sir, we want to know what could be the reason. May be the reason she started having insulin could be one of the cause? Or she got a loop fixed about ,5 years before for excess bleeding and the same is due to be removed in February next year. Whether that could be a reason we want to know. Please advise Regards.
I have stones in kidney. please tell me what can be done to get relief from this pain as well as from stones too.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
I am 21 yrs female suffering from painful urination since 6 months. There is no other effects like fever and abdominal pain. It occurs continuously everyday when I stop intaking of water for a while also. I have to drink more and more water for every 10 minutes if not painful urination occurs. Please suggest some solution.
I am 26 yr old female and suffering from burning sensation in urinal track without infection. What to do?
I'm suffering from nasty gas all over my butt coming from. Sometimes poop gone flat suffering from 2year. No allergy sometimes while wipe anus feel like oily.
I am 30 years old having left kidney shrinked to 4 cm and right kidney started shrinking. I met with an accident in 2008 with compound fracture in my right arm operated thrice in 2 years, taken antibiotics and pain killers in this 2 years duration. Now I want to know is there any medicine in allopathic or ayurveda or homeopath to cure my kidney.
I male 39 years, having slight albumin the urine test foe last one month, having 2-3 pus cells My urine has some foam, Should I worry Manoj.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.