Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Revathi AdhalakhaYour feedback matters!
For last 7 months I am having hip stiffness. Having difficulties during sitting and standing. Feeling huge pressure in waist region. Lost total flexibility. What could be the probable cause as all relevant test results are normal like mri aso vid d, uric acid. What should I do now. Can that be something else other than orthopaedic issues.
He I have a lots of problem on my neck always pain start my neck gets pain if I always wake up at early morning I feel so much add please doctor to something.
Hi I m 31 yr old girl having problem in the shoulder and pain in hand along with the be-ache wht should I do pls help.
Hi I am a 25 year male. I have been experiencing a little back pain from last few weeks every time I come back from the gym. I never used to do heavy weight lifting and have stopped using any weight after the pain has started. Should I take any supplements for the pain to go away?
Hello doctor l have pain in stomach of right side. What are the reason? I have also back pain and vaginal pain.
I am 32 year old I have main in my beck also pain in my head also my eye sight is low one eye 6/6 and second is 6/12 so that by this I have pain in my head in evening is that migraine or everything eles so please send me any suggestions for that.
I am unable to sleep for the last 3 days because of back pain, I have made a home remedy but it do not worked as well, I am willing to hear your answer, how to fix my back pain.
I suffering with left knee from 2 days because I am running for get police department job. Please tell me the solution to overcome the pain.
I am 30 years old have back pain, if I stand for a 2-3 continuously then I can not sit suddenly where it pains me backbone two sides, without back support I can not ablebto sit. Pls help me.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain Due to disc problems?
My MRI report says L4-L5 and L5-S1 disc shows diffuse bulge causing indentation on thecal sac which was expected and the doctors told it's not a major cause of worry. But the report showed B/I facet joint arthropathy at L5-S1. I'm 24 years old. Is it a cause of worry?
I am suffering with heel pains since one month I replaced shoes, With hot & cold water tried no use, pls suggest me.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.