Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma S VidhateYour feedback matters!
I have severe dandruff only on the left part of my scalp. And I lost lots of hair.How to get rid of this dandruff ?
I am 18 year old I want to gain weight how can I do I eat much but not gaining weight please suggest.
Sir please give me suggestions for weight gaining, I am 21 years old boy, I want increase my weight, my weight is now 45 kg only. Please give me suggestions.
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do?
I am suffering with psoriasis in both hands since last 5 months. There is itching sensation occurring many times. Pse suggest some medicine/remedies.
Sir I am very thin, Please tell me how to increased my health what medicine without any side effect suitable for my health?
My grandfather has a problem of what he get pain in his stomach. doctor says it is because of some large intestine problem. But it continues after every 10-15 days from admitting too.
How to decrease body fat, Also how to decrease hairfall and also dandruff, How to increase body fitness.
Sir I am 26 years old and my testosterone is very low how I gain my testosterone pls hlp me and advise me what to eat in meals.
Which homeopathic cream is best for glowing skin my skin becomes so dull since last 5 months please help me.
I am 35 years old and suffering from a thin space in disk problem and disk pain regularly. What should i do?
My name is Javed Haider 23 from Kalyani West Bengal. I am unmarried and a chain smoker. A month ago my weight was 65 and now I am 55. It affects me very badly, feeling sick and losing weights in regular intervals.
I have just spotted blood on first day of my period and second day I noticed brown colour small small clots, I had very lite abdominal cramps. Last month I spotted just a stain first day but it was normal from second day. But the bleeding was brown or black From past 3 months. Actually I use to have irregular periods but from past 2 years I had regular periods. And cycle will be for 35 days approx.
I have back pain near first lumbar vertebrae. How can I reduce this without medicine. Pls suggest me.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
To know more, take a private consultation today!