Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma Jeevan Bansod
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma Jeevan BansodYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, what is average weight for 29 year old male? And I am using hot water with lemon and honey in morning and night ill it reduce weight? Any side effects with thz techniques?
I am 18 years old I am suffering from back pain please help me sir and I am very weak and tell the tips for body growth.
I am 45 years old and have BP diabetic and have undergone angioplasty in 2011. I have been jobless last 10 years and small businesses I have tried my hand have failed miserably. I drink alcohol like crazy till I fall when I am too depressed. I am contemplating divorce as well as my wife of almost 20 years has started accusing me of nonsense. My father had committed suicide 5 years ago and my mother sold my ancestral property and vanished in thin air. What to do.
Respected sir and mam. Mera question h ki ek time m hum kitna water intake kr skte h. Kya hum 1 litre pani ek time main intake kr skte. Kya ye shi h itna pani ek sath agr nhi to plzz tell me.
Dear Doctors, My mother is taking some medicines from vaidya, he is giving her medicines which are unlabeled, she is feeling better with these medicines but I am worried about the side effects of these unlabeled loose medicines. Can you please guide, is there any government or private laboratory where I can check these medicines and can know the contains of these medicines. Their side effects on body. Somebody told me that these medicines contains steroids or some harmful elements. My mother is already on medication for blood pressure. I am worried for her. Please guide me if any laboratory can check the contains .thank you so much.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!