Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reshama KurthYour feedback matters!
I have neck pain in backside since 3 days and it continues. Previous year in the winter I felt the same. I don't know why it occurs. I want to know the reason for this and also I have pain in right shoulder whenever I walk for long time it starts to feel pain in the right shoulder. Kindly explain me the reasons. Thank you!
hello doctor. I had sex with my boyfreind on2 december2014 and I did test on 12may 2015. And its shows non reactive. My report says method used -immuno assay method. Material tri-dot. Am worried I have no syptoms am healthy. Please advise. Negative results does not exclude possibility of exposure or infection of hiv virus. What does this mean?
Hello sir, my age is 20 and iam 6ft2in in height and 56kgs(underweight).My weight has become contsant i.E iam unable put on weight and viceversa.I have a bad habit of mastrubuting thrice a week.Is that the reason that iam unable to put on weight.Can you suggest any way to get rid of this habit. Thank you
My wife is 53 years old. She has red patches on labia minora from 2 and half year. She feel etching some time and no other problem. No gynae problem. On consulting with dermatologist they started cap zincolak, cute, tacroz 0.03 and t- bact ointment and after they advised biopsy. As per biopsy report: muculenious junction shows chronic infection. No evidence of malignancy is seen (dt. 30.07. 2014) they continue t-bact, evalon, but no relief. They doubt erythropalsea and advised again for biopsy. On consulting with another dermatologist (head of skin deptt) and principal of sms, hospital jaipur they says not need for going for biopsy again and started: nedsoft-e, evata, nutoz-zc and ketoz-200 which she is taking from 1 and half month. There is no relief. What we should do? she is diabetic and hypothyroidic but both are in control.
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.